By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - FIXED - Wii U sales 2014 vs 2015 - Week by week.

Well done POE

Around the Network

due to the release of Splatoon, i think there would be a good HW sales number for the week with may 29th.
though, i saw in 2014 the mario kart 8 week, i don't know which game is slated for this year. even if it is XCX, i think it would have a decrease in HW sales that week.

still better sales but really not that much. hoping for a price cut and new games to boost the Wii U.

gabzjmm23 said:
due to the release of Splatoon, i think there would be a good HW sales number for the week with may 29th.
though, i saw in 2014 the mario kart 8 week, i don't know which game is slated for this year. even if it is XCX, i think it would have a decrease in HW sales that week.

still better sales but really not that much. hoping for a price cut and new games to boost the Wii U.

At the start of the year i was sure the wii u would be up yoy. BUt now im not so sure. Mario Kart and Smash together is dificult to beat.

POE said:
gabzjmm23 said:

At the start of the year i was sure the wii u would be up yoy. BUt now im not so sure. Mario Kart and Smash together is dificult to beat.

it really depends which game would take that slot this year.  it is a big task but this year we have mario maker, we are still waiting what would be the holiday nintendo game. replacement of the Zelda release date.

gabzjmm23 said:
POE said:
gabzjmm23 said:

it really depends which game would take that slot this year.  it is a big task but this year we have mario maker, we are still waiting what would be the holiday nintendo game. replacement of the Zelda release date.

A price cut alongside Marios Maker launch (with a bundle), and animal crossing for the holidays could do it.

Around the Network

Speaking of updates - IF ANYBODY KNOWS HOW TO REACH WHOEVER UPDATES THE SALES DATA, PLEASE CONTACT THEM...!  I have tried sending emails to Brett Walton (founder of the site) and to the general support email asking for any information on WHEN WILL WE SEE MORE DATA UPDATES.. ??  Has something happend to Brett?

This needs updating when he's no longer banned. I'm basically bumping it as a reminder folks

Nogamez said:
This needs updating when he's no longer banned. I'm basically bumping it as a reminder folks

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7315861

Nogamez said:

waiting til 20th of July... dunno if I can hold that long ;)

waiting for the updates too. should be a better sales for the Wii U but not that super big. coming into the midyear. and hopefully nintendo can have another price drop on the Wii U that would help sales further.