By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - FIXED - Wii U sales 2014 vs 2015 - Week by week.

very interesting thread! !

The interest on the platform is growing & this year we have some great games to push up wiiU numbers :)

PD:Why is so hard to find games like Pikmin 3, W101 or even Donkey Kong.. Nintendo. If your system is the one with the fewest games try to keep your games on stock for a much longer time. People needs to see WiiU has many interesting games (many of them exclusives!). And for the big audience doesn't count the download option! people goes to the shops and see the shells empty.... That's not good and not even smart!!

Around the Network
Arfen said:

The interest on the platform is growing & this year we have some great games to push up wiiU numbers :)

PD:Why is so hard to find games like Pikmin 3, W101 or even Donkey Kong.. Nintendo. If your system is the one with the fewest games try to keep your games on stock for a much longer time. People needs to see WiiU has many interesting games (many of them exclusives!). And for the big audience doesn't count the download option! people goes to the shops and see the shells empty.... That's not good and not even smart!!

Pikmin 3 seems like the only game that is hard to find. Wonderful 101 and Donkey Kong you can find at most retailers. I always see those in stock.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Paatar said:
Arfen said:

Pikmin 3 seems like the only game that is hard to find. Wonderful 101 and Donkey Kong you can find at most retailers. I always see those in stock.

I live in Spain and I can tell You Wonderful 101 is out of the radar, Pikmin 3 is rare to find and Donkey starts to be difficult to see.. at least in my area & I work in a videogame shop

For those three games in Sweden:

Pikmin 3 is no where to be found, Wonderful 101 can be found at certain sites and Donkey Kong is everywhere.

Arfen said:
Paatar said:

I live in Spain and I can tell You Wonderful 101 is out of the radar, Pikmin 3 is rare to find and Donkey starts to be difficult to see.. at least in my area & I work in a videogame shop

I live in America so that's why it is easier for me to find them.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network

I was hoping they would crack 10m by the end of the fiscal year, but that is looking shaky. Hopefully 2015 will be their best year yet! I'm rooting for it.

FloatingWaffles said:
Tlozjb said:
Good to see that even with Japan pulling it down, the other countries have indeed gone up enough to keep strong and up YoY, and unless there is something big next year(Animal Crossing U, Pokken Tournament, Metroid, etc), next year, this should indeed be Wii U's peak year.

Why wouldn't there be something big for next year?

To say the true, when writing that I was more thinking about atleast two(maybe more) big hitters coming to the console on the same year, which is kinda doubtful, unless they throw both ACU and Pokken for Holidays 2015 making the Japanese go crazy :v

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

Thanks for doing this, POE. I'll be following this.

armodillo17 said:
Thanks for doing this, POE. I'll be following this.

:D

Updated eith numbers from week ending Jan 24.