By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you think we will see in the next Direct?

Super Diaper Baby: The Game (Wii U)

Around the Network

1 new retail AAA game for each system. Maybe a few indie announcements. But most importantly, release dates, release dates, and more release dates. Did I say release dates? Because there'll be release dates. A lot.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Giggs_11 said:
thatguymarco said:
tbone51 said:
thatguymarco said:

Nintendo confirms that they're going 3rd party.

Wouldn't Sony do that before Nintendo though? I personally dont see it though, maybe you do??

Nah, I don't see it, Nintendo is far too comfortable being in its hipster status for them to go 3rd party, a shame really, they could really do some big changes in this industry if they weren't their own titan.

They have been doing big changes on this industry for the past 30 years. Just a lot of people have been missing it because they're too cool to play a console with Mario as a mascot and prefer to be playing the stale CoD alike franchises every year...

I'm not a swagkiddie and I would get an X1/PS4 over a Wii U any day of the year. Mainly because, ya know, for every good Nintendo exclusive I'll be missing out on 3 games that I may like, and that number will only increase as time goes by.

I'm now filled with determination.

Dulfite said:

Is that a Rugrats reference?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Dulfite said:

sequel to this?

Around the Network

Smash: Mewtwo + Miiverse stage and custom stage sharing
Updates on some Wii U games (kirby, Splatoon, Star Fox, Yoshu, Xenoblade)
Updates on some 3DS games (Zelda MM, STEAM, Xenoblade, Monster Hunter)
Release date N3DS
Amiibo news
Some eshop stuff
At least 1 new game. Possibly Retro's but I think Next Level Games will show of their project.

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

We seriously need releases dates for Yoshi and Splatoon, here in PAL we do not have a single release date for any upcoming first party game, and in NA there's only Kirby.

What we really need to see are release dates, we have not a single date to look forward to as of now.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

zorg1000 said:
Dulfite said:

Is that a Rugrats reference?

It's a spinoff book series from Captain Underpants.

DélioPT said:
A new game
Kirby
Yoshi
Splatoon
Codename Steam
Majora's Mask
DS games coming to Wii U

This is very likely to happen.