By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you think we will see in the next Direct?

This month,announcing monster hunter 4 and new 3ds/xl release in the west!Why not?Majora's mask 3DS release date too!

Around the Network

N3DS release dates in US and EU

Star Fox U gameplay

Release Months for Mario Maker, Yoshi's Woolly World, and Splatoon

Reveal of more N3DS exclusives

Paper Mario 5 Reveal (please please please)

Wave 4 of Amiibo (Smash Bros)

New Series of Amiibo

More Majora's Mask 3D info (N3DS small feature and month it releases)

New 3DS reveal

Trailers/release dates for Yoshi's Woolly World, Kirby Rainbow Curse, Majora's Mask, Mario Maker, Splatoon, Codename STEAM, Monster Hunter 4 Ulitmate, 1-2 new announcements

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

I wanna see some Wii U games coming out in the first half of the year...there's a drought again as of now.  Tbh I shouldn't be surprised it happens every year.

i hope we get a direct highlighting the releases for the spring. i want to know when we can expect mario party 10, yoshi's wooly world, and splatoon.

Around the Network

I'd love if they showed something about the new Zelda but maybe they'll prefer to wait to show more until E3 :/

Nintendo confirms that they're going 3rd party.

I'm now filled with determination.

thatguymarco said:

Wouldn't Sony do that before Nintendo though? I personally dont see it though, maybe you do??

tbone51 said:
thatguymarco said:

Wouldn't Sony do that before Nintendo though? I personally dont see it though, maybe you do??

Nah, I don't see it, Nintendo is far too comfortable being in its hipster status for them to go 3rd party, a shame really, they could really do some big changes in this industry if they weren't their own titan.

capnjazz said:
i hope we get a direct highlighting the releases for the spring. i want to know when we can expect mario party 10, yoshi's wooly world, and splatoon.

You should know better than any of us, Sakurai.