By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Abaddon said:
Cause for the time being is the only next gen console with enough exclusive next gen games. PS4 isnt worth for the time being for that opposite reason. WiiU isnt considered for me and many others next gen, for obvious reasons..

When it comes to a console you care about its games firstly and them everything else. So software wise Xbox One has the perfect balance and amazing speed of software improvement the whole past year so far. Plus the games lineup which was amazing so far. And then its the xbl ( WiiU..? ) and the controller. To me I personally I dont know why would anyone buy a PS4 before half the year of 2015 and not stick with old gen till then. Thats what makes no sense to me, which i bet you cant be as convincing excusing your purchase as I am ;)

I think he can honestly.. It really just comes down to personal preference which is the answer to this thread.

For me personally the only thing making XB1 stand out at the moment is Dead Rising 3 and Titanfall but I'm playing those on PC. Sunset Overdrive wasn't what I hoped for (I don't like Infamous either) so the only reason for me to buy an XB1 in the near future is if Rise of the Tomb Raider stays exclusive for good.

Around the Network

Did you see the beginning, middle and end of the 360 era? In the beginning of the generation Microsoft published, commissioned and moneyhatted to keep games away from Sony. Nintendo wasn't getting the games anyway. Most people buy third party so we all know where the positive perception was headed in the beginning. What do you think Sold Microsoft 10 million consoles slightly after its first full year was over? Microsoft has proven that checkbook warfare creates some of the best perception money can buy.

That and the fact that they have all the multiplats, Rares Library, Gears of War and Halo and you have a winner.

If someone prefers the FPS genre over RPG's then I can understand why they would want a Xbox one. It's the same thing with the wii u and it's games. There's plenty of differences between each console. Mainly it's their game libraries.

I already had a huge history with Xbox, wasn't going to switch it up this gen, no matter what.

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Aeolus451 said:
If someone prefers the FPS genre over RPG's then I can understand why they would want a Xbox one. It's the same thing with the wii u and it's games. There's plenty of differences between each console. Mainly it's their game libraries.

Well unless they like Halo I would reccomend a PS4 for FPS games, it happens to be where they are selling the most. Of course controller preference is imortant as well as other things but that statement of yours is far from a great reason to choose One over the other.

Around the Network

1. Xbox One exclusives
2. Previous Xbox 360 owner
3. Prefer Xbox One controller
4. Friends
5. Achievements
6 Prefer Microsoft
7. More reliable servers

These are all off the top of my head.

Chris Hu said:
So far the X1 has a better lineup of exclusive. Plus it still has the best controller. Like achievement better then trophies.

not even close it took a huge hit other than the dpad when compared to even the 360 controller.

the ps4 controller make look kinda stupid but its 100x more comfortable.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

2 main reasons, other little ones. The big ones being;

1. As long as there's Halo, I'll have an Xbox
2. Xbox Live is a reliable online service. My experience with PSN throughout the PS3 years has been anything but satisfactory, and from everything I'm hearing from friends with a PS4, it's not much improved.

Chris Hu said:
So far the X1 has a better lineup of exclusive. Plus it still has the best controller. Like achievement better then trophies.

To bad then that PS4 has more better rated games.

But if you need to lie to your self to justify your own purchase, keep it up.  

That controller, that lacks rechargable batteries lol.  

User moderated for this post -RavenXtra

toot1231 said:
Chris Hu said:

not even close it took a huge hit other than the dpad when compared to even the 360 controller.

the ps4 controller make look kinda stupid but its 100x more comfortable.

It's not a huge improvement over the 360 controller but it didn't have to be since that one already was the best one last gen.  Also since it no longer has the bulging battery pack its a lot more confortable then the 360 controllers plus the rumble triggers are great for racing games.