By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Angelus said:
2 main reasons, other little ones. The big one's being;

1. As long as there's Halo, I'll have an Xbox
2. Xbox Live is a reliable online service. My experience with PSN throughout the PS3 years has been anything but satisfactory, and from everything I'm hearing from friends with a PS4, it's not much improved.

how can you still trust Halo after MCC

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Around the Network
LordLichtenstein said:
vivster said:
LordLichtenstein said:

I bet that is not the case for everyone.

Why would people decide for one product over another without the product having exclusive features over other products?

I mean I know what you want to hear but you're not going to hear it from them.

Features? That was not what you said before.

Anyway, I have no agenda, so cut it.

An exclusive game is a product feature.

If you have no agenda, I don't understand the purpose of this thread. Any person can and will tell you the same reasons for choosing an X1 over another console. It's not really rocket science. It's the very same reasons why people choose PS4 and Wii U over X1.

I don't believe you when you say that you have no idea why someone would prefer X1 over other consoles.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

not even close it took a huge hit other than the dpad when compared to even the 360 controller.

the ps4 controller make look kinda stupid but its 100x more comfortable.

It's not a huge improvement over the 360 controller but it didn't have to be since that one already was the best one last gen.  Also since it no longer has the bulging battery pack its a lot more confortable then the 360 controllers plus the rumble triggers are great for racing games.

its not an improvement at all. why in gods name does it still use batteries also

toot1231 said:
Angelus said:
2 main reasons, other little ones. The big one's being;

1. As long as there's Halo, I'll have an Xbox
2. Xbox Live is a reliable online service. My experience with PSN throughout the PS3 years has been anything but satisfactory, and from everything I'm hearing from friends with a PS4, it's not much improved.

how can you still trust Halo after MCC

Cus I'm playing the Halo 5 beta and so far it might be the best one yet

Ka-pi96 said:
Because the vast majority of people couldn't give a fuck about how many pixels a game has so see no difference between PS4 and Xbox One except the exclusives maybe?

Pretty much. Im playing the hell out of my Xbox One. I haven't touched my PS4 in a little while. I just turned my Xbox live back on as well go im good for online gaming once more.

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:

So far the X1 has a better lineup of exclusive. Plus it still has the best controller. Like achievement better then trophies.

I agree with the line-up and achievements :D

Abaddon said:

Cause for the time being is the only next gen console with enough exclusive next gen games. PS4 isnt worth for the time being for that opposite reason. WiiU isnt considered for me and many others next gen, for obvious reasons..

When it comes to a console you care about its games firstly and them everything else. So software wise Xbox One has the perfect balance and amazing speed of software improvement the whole past year so far. Plus the games lineup which was amazing so far. And then its the xbl ( WiiU..? ) and the controller. To me I personally I dont know why would anyone buy a PS4 before half the year of 2015 and not stick with old gen till then. Thats what makes no sense to me, which i bet you cant be as convincing excusing your purchase as I am ;)

Well, actually.. I bought a PS4 in March, but I gave it to my little brother in August, because I didn't have anything to play. :p

mii-gamer said:

I don't like the Dualshock 4, it feels uncomfortable in my hands. So the Xbox one will be my multiplat console, while the Ps4 will be turned on when the rare good exclusive comes up.

That is a very good reason. I had a friend once, that did the exact same thing.

Srassy said:

I don't own one but the feature I like most is the external hard drive support. I've filled up the PS4 hard drive already and transferring data to a bigger internal is a massive pain.

Yeah, I know what you mean... f* 500GB -__-

Aeolus451 said:

If someone prefers the FPS genre over RPG's then I can understand why they would want a Xbox one. It's the same thing with the wii u and it's games. There's plenty of differences between each console. Mainly it's their game libraries.

Yeah, I guess you're right. But doesn't a lot of that have to do with the controller? 

Welfare said:

I already had a huge history with Xbox, wasn't going to switch it up this gen, no matter what.

I respect that ;D

Srassy said:
I don't own one but the feature I like most is the external hard drive support. I've filled up the PS4 hard drive already and transferring data to a bigger internal is a massive pain.

Just use any 128GB/256GB/512GB USB flash drive, make it FAT32 and you're good to go.

All my media files are smaller than 4GB anyway.

Aphelion said:
Chris Hu said:
So far the X1 has a better lineup of exclusive. Plus it still has the best controller. Like achievement better then trophies.

To bad then that PS4 has more better rated games.

But if you need to lie to your self to justify your own purchase, keep it up.  

That controller, that lacks rechargable batteries lol.  

Better rated games that I'm not interested in maybe.  I take not having recharagable batteries over a controller that only has 8 hours of battery life tops.

So they can be replaced by a play/charge kit. Giving days worth of battery power, compared to only a couple hours of battery power on other controllers...

No other controller uses batteries like it. Wii U pro controller can get 120+ hours on 1 charge. I know the Ps4 is only like 7 hours but still. battery pack over standard batteries any day of the week. it just seemed like they did not even try on the controller to me like the ps2 to the ps3 controller its a step back

vivster said:

An exclusive game is a product feature.

If you have no agenda, I don't understand the purpose of this thread. Any person can and will tell you the same reasons for choosing an X1 over another console. It's not really rocket science. It's the very same reasons why people choose PS4 and Wii U over X1.

I don't believe you when you say that you have no idea why someone would prefer X1 over other consoles.

I am not going to waste my time on you.