By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Would you rather Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword get the WWHD treatment?

Tagged games:

?

Twilight Princess 266 78.24%

Skyward Sword 74 21.76%

Total:340

Skyward Sword is the only one of these two that deserves to be remembered.

Around the Network

Twilight Princess. It's been over 8 years since it released, SS just released 3 years ago.
TP IMO is the better game. I would love to see an HD remake... Of the Gamecube version

1doesnotsimply

I love both, but Twilight Princess is older and its art-style looks more dated than Skyward Sword's. So I'd like a Twilight Princess HD remake in 2016 for its 10-year anniversary.

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

TP would do so well as a remake. Imagine how much smoother the gameplay would be without loading times! I hated that there were like 7 different sections of Hyrule Castle Town that each had to load when you walked into them. It would be awesome if they expanded the game too. You know, like actually have new things to do in the story after the 'final' boss.

Skyward sword, the artstyle and vibrant colours would look stunning if given the Windwaker treatment.

Around the Network

Twilight Princess. SS could use a rearrangement.

Skyward Sword, because I honestly don't really give a damn about TP!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Twilight Princess solely for the fact it is older than 1 gen. I hate remasters that are less than 1 gen old.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Skyward Sword.
I want to forget Twilight Princess existed.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Skyward Sword if that ensues I can play it with the WiiU controller or a Pro/classic controller.

If the game still wants me to use Wii Motion Plus, then I'll take Twilight Princess.