By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Prediction: Uncharted 4 will sell 10 million

It will sell very well, but I'm not expecting 10 Million unless it gets heavily bundled for a long time.

More likely it will sell very well, then after two years will be free to PS+ subscribers, so the sales will be under 10 Million but the number of players will be far over 10 Million.

My 8th gen collection

Around the Network
blackjackk said:
It could happen, which is unfortunate since that entire series is trash.

damn

10m LT is possible but 3M in first week will fall short i do see 5M by end of 2015

Play Me

Not without a previous released UC1-3 collection. I think that big 4 at the end will deter a lot of newcomers. And even then it will be tough to reach 10m.

It could have a serious chance if it gets heavily bundled.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

10 million is a bit too high but 8 million or close to 8 million is doable.

Around the Network
thedawghousev2 said:
blackjackk said:

damn

I mean look, they're ok games, but the praise they get is entirely unwarranted. It really speaks to how games "journalism" and gamer expectations have degraded over the years. A game like this back in the late 90s or early 2000's would've been seen as a mediocre action game.

Imagine a PS4 BF bundle with UC remastered collection and UC4 for $350. There will be deaths.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Imagine a PS4 BF bundle with UC remastered collection and UC4 for $350. There will be deaths.

nah, would be countered by microsoft with a $150 Limited Edition 18 Terabyte Halo 5 Xbox One bundle with 22 free games of choice, a free Xbox 360 and a blowjob from big sexy phil spencer

blackjackk said:

I actually agree

daredevil.shark said:
Easy prediction. PS4's large install base and Naughty dogs reputation will help it pass 10 million. There is a chance that Uncharted 4 might sell more than Halo 5.

You sure?

TLOU sold a bit above 5m with an even larger install base, ND's already established legendary status, a big pre-release hype machine and widespread crittical acclaim and media spread.

Outselling Halo seems like a safer bet than selling 10m.