By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Prediction: Uncharted 4 will sell 10 million

Ali_16x said:

I don't think it will be 10 mil but probably 7-9 mil. Uncharted 4 will probably be Sonys biggest advertised video game ever. I know for sure that out of Uncharted 4, The Legend of Zelda, and Halo 5, Uncharted 4 will be the highest seller.

oh yeah i definitely think it will outsell halo and zelda

Around the Network

it cant be great and sale 10m... if its great its not everybodys cup of tea, so it sales not so great...

I'd guess it being a 7-8m seller. The Last of Us 2 has a good shot at 10m.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

6mil by end of 2015. 8.5 LT. Very seriously doubting 10mil ever for UC4.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

I can see it happening. I think it'll easily sell more than the new Gears and Halo 5.

Around the Network

I think it will. Does bundling it with the ps4 count?

10million.........well i think if they released a best of collection with the previous 3 a few months earlier to get everyone even more hyped up about it then yip its possible. A lot depends on when its released and how it is released.....e.g. xmas/black friday or bundled with every single playstation bought as a freebie then that all helps.

mii-gamer said:
I think it will. Does bundling it with the ps4 count?

Bundles always count towards sales. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Sure, if 3-4 million sales are from bundling.

Like Gran Turismo, the Uncharted series depends on bundling to push huge numbers. Both UC3 & 2 owe around 1.5m of their sales from bundling. The games would be 4.5 - 5.5 million sellers without mass bundling.

I think UC4 will sell 6.5-7.5 million unless Sony somehow manage bundle it even more than previous UC games, then it will be 8m+.

No doubt. Uncharted 4 will sell 10+ million