By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Prediction: Uncharted 4 will sell 10 million

true_fan said:
Uncharted has always been one of the most bundled games and never hit 10 million. Tlou might be the most bundled game ever and never hit 10 million. Uncharted will be no different, 7-8 million max.

TLoU on PS3 and 4 is already at 10M probably. On PS3 it reached 7M in under a year with no heavy bundles and this is a new IP at the end of a gen. We can have doubts on wheter or not UC4 will sell 10M, but TLoU 2 will cross that for certain

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
walsufnir said:

Well, I know that at least you have an account there...

Yes, I do. I'm not certain what you are getting at.

I am not sure why you think you are in a position to tell other users to go to N4G while you have an account there, too, and by telling the other user to do so suggesting he has a certain way of thinking and a certain opinion while everyone knows your attitude here.

8M should be reachable, 10M more difficult, but not impossible if launched on an already large PS4 user base and still growing strongly, and helped by heavy bundling and later life budget editions.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

maybe some carry over from the tlou of us crowd who needs another naughty dog game to hold them over until tlou2 game comes out... 10 M is a massive number... we might need to include sales of a remastered uncharted4 on ps5 when its 1080p60 with every graphical bell&whistles is upgraded to hit that massive mark

It's possible but not sure.

Uncharted 4 pre-order are a lor better then Uncharted 3

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network

it's possible. If the last of us, an new ip from ND achieved the number, then u4 will do it too. However, I can see it selling 7-8 million.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

I think 10 M is a safe bet .

Very likely

with the success of TLOU, it might sell that yes.

Favorite games of all time:

1. Halo 2

2. Uncharted 2

3. The Last of Us

4. Read Dead Redemption

5. Dark Souls

The 3 million opening week prediction seems crazy to me.

Uncharted 3 came out on the heels of Uncharted 2 which was one of the best rated games of all times and it sold a very impressive 1.3million its opening week when the ps3 had an install base of 55.8million.

Uncharted 3 was not as well recieved as Uncharted 2 so there is no reason to believe there will be a big jump from Uncharted 3 to Uncharted 4.

As for total sales, Uncharted games have all sold very similarly to one another. There hasn't been any big leap over 3 games so it just seems silly to think its likely that the 4th game will randomly have such a massive jump. 10 million would require extremely heavy bundling. As in every single ps4 sold during the 2015 holidays needs to come with Uncharted 4.