By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - For what purpose will you buy Mario maker?

I know that question sounds stupid, but stay with me. I love Mario games, they are my all time favourites, however im not the most creative or patient individual. I hate stuff that requires hours of painstakingly building something, hence the reason Minecraft doesnt appeal to me. It would seem that Mario maker isnt the game for me. But, if you can play other peoples creations, i would be tempted to pick up Mario maker for some endless platforming content. I have played some very creative and challenging player creations on Pullblox world, and the thought of seeing what people can come up with for Mario maker genuinely excites me. What are your thoughts?

Around the Network

To build penis/tits/lewd shaped stages and share it with the world!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
To build penis/tits/lewd shaped stages and share it with the world!

My hype levels have just gone up :D

Well it needs to have solid online sharing if they want me tp pick it up. I wont be making levels, I just want to play some hard fan made levels. Also price is a big factor, they cant expect to charge more than $40 for it imo.

To create and share levels with friends

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Well it needs to have solid online sharing if they want me tp pick it up. I wont be making levels, I just want to play some hard fan made levels. Also price is a big factor, they cant expect to charge more than $40 for it imo.

Yes, Nintendo need to price it accordingly! If priced correctly, i would deffo take the plunge. The thought of playing insanely challenging Mario levels is making me want this game.

To torment my friends!
Also,the obvious,I adore mario!
Lastly,it's like a new super mario bros game with all the styles of the game from past to present,In no way I wouldn't stay away from such a great concept and a masterpiece!
I was always dreaming to make my own mario bros levels!Thank,you ninty and miyamoto!

I might make a few levels but for me it's mostly about the community created levels since they always end up better than anything that I create :/

Honestly just to play everyones' levels.

The level editor doesn't look very complex. It's not trying to be LittleBigPlanet. I think most people will have an easy time with it. Personally I want to play everyone else's levels so I'm really hoping Nintendo puts a competent level sharing system in place. Don't half ass this Big N!

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!