By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One Price To Go Back Up. Last Chance for $350 - Microsoft

I actually think MS, with even more releases and a pricedrop around the globe, could make them start matching PS4 on a weekly basis.

Around the Network
Aerys said:
i love xbox 360 said:
Fable will be great just like the last three fable games.

Except that it's not like the fable games, it's a spin off and has nothing to do with the previous ones

Well it will be like the fable games as it still based in a similar universe. 

Puppyroach said:
I actually think MS, with even more releases and a pricedrop around the globe, could make them start matching PS4 on a weekly basis.

Panda hacked you or are you talking around the globe in some state in USA?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

So this week sales must be huge as is the last chance to buy a quite cheaper xb1 and many wannabe xb1 owners would hurry to buy it but next week after xb1 getting back to the normal price,I m seeing it plummeting...

Madword said:
Seece said:

Was refering to him saying "poor XB1 owners". There are just as many amazing upcoming games on XB1 as any other system.

I dont think Crackdown is 2015. Tomb Raider is timed exclusive (and it wouldnt surprise me if Uncharted is delayed and then clashes with the PS4 version of TR..lolz). Fable doesnt look that great. I think Quantum Break is currently looking at XBO most interesting title and I really like Remedy (Halo will be a massive seller regardless but not much has been shown).

So yeah cant wait to see what QB is like. I hope they return to Alan Wake after though, just loved that game.

Do all these labels somhow detract from the experience? Xbox gamers will still be playing Tomb Raider later this year, so regardless where it goes after that it's still a game that goes against the "Poor XB1 owners don't have anything to play" which is rubbish anyway, also your opinion on Fable Legends is just that, lets see how it fares first.

Around the Network

will be interesting to see what MS will really do

i love xbox 360 said:
Aerys said:
i love xbox 360 said:
Fable will be great just like the last three fable games.

Except that it's not like the fable games, it's a spin off and has nothing to do with the previous ones

Well it will be like the fable games as it still based in a similar universe. 

Halo Wars is in a similar universe than Halo, but it's not like Halo games

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Seece said:
Madword said:
Seece said:

Was refering to him saying "poor XB1 owners". There are just as many amazing upcoming games on XB1 as any other system.

I dont think Crackdown is 2015. Tomb Raider is timed exclusive (and it wouldnt surprise me if Uncharted is delayed and then clashes with the PS4 version of TR..lolz). Fable doesnt look that great. I think Quantum Break is currently looking at XBO most interesting title and I really like Remedy (Halo will be a massive seller regardless but not much has been shown).

So yeah cant wait to see what QB is like. I hope they return to Alan Wake after though, just loved that game.

Do all these labels somhow detract from the experience? Xbox gamers will still be playing Tomb Raider later this year, so regardless where it goes after that it's still a game that goes against the "Poor XB1 owners don't have anything to play" which is rubbish anyway, also your opinion on Fable Legends is just that, lets see how it fares first.

I hope you were defending the same flag during the initial 3 years of PS3 and first year of PS4 when everyone was saying "PS have no games, pauperstation"... were you?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

So what time the prices go back up.?

Kerotan said:
So what time the prices go back up.?

I'd expect around 18 hours from now

midnight in one of the ..coasts

I expect that the games will still be bundled. They're not gonna raise the Unity+BF bundle price to 450.. So it's gonna be 400 with 2 games until stock of this bundle has run its entire course.