By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One Price To Go Back Up. Last Chance for $350 - Microsoft

DonFerrari said:
Seece said:

Do all these labels somhow detract from the experience? Xbox gamers will still be playing Tomb Raider later this year, so regardless where it goes after that it's still a game that goes against the "Poor XB1 owners don't have anything to play" which is rubbish anyway, also your opinion on Fable Legends is just that, lets see how it fares first.

I hope you were defending the same flag during the initial 3 years of PS3 and first year of PS4 when everyone was saying "PS have no games, pauperstation"... were you?

Excuse me? I didn't realise I was obliged to. Much less even here during that time. Can defend/argue/talk about what the hell I want thanks.

Not to mention XB1 has been far better so far (and in 2015) than PS3's early years anyway, so your point is invalid.

Around the Network
Seece said:
DonFerrari said:
Seece said:

Do all these labels somhow detract from the experience? Xbox gamers will still be playing Tomb Raider later this year, so regardless where it goes after that it's still a game that goes against the "Poor XB1 owners don't have anything to play" which is rubbish anyway, also your opinion on Fable Legends is just that, lets see how it fares first.

I hope you were defending the same flag during the initial 3 years of PS3 and first year of PS4 when everyone was saying "PS have no games, pauperstation"... were you?

Excuse me? I didn't realise I was obliged to. Much less even here during that time. Can defend/argue/talk about what the hell I want thanks.

Not to mention XB1 has been far better so far (and in 2015) than PS3's early years anyway, so your point is invalid.

No obligation, just a question of coherence.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Seece said:

That is extremely debatable. PS3 had it better as far as I'm concerned.

DonFerrari said:
Seece said:

I didn't even partake in those discussions and tbh like I said, PS3 had far fewer GAMES than XB1 has now, not the same situation.

Also, it's hilarius you're one to judge about being coherent.

User moderated for this post -RavenXtra

Galahaddy said:
Seece said:

It didn't, and isn't debateable. PS3 started getting good a couple of years in, XB1 hit it from the off.

Around the Network
Seece said:
Galahaddy said:
Seece said:

It didn't, and isn't debateable. PS3 started getting good a couple of years in, XB1 hit it from the off.

PS3 was good from day one, XB1 still isn't. Again, debatable.

Having Resistance and Motorstorm was much better than X1's launch line up

And then Folklore + Uncharted 1 + Heavenly Sword + R&C: TOD

Seece said:
DonFerrari said:
Seece said:

I didn't even partake in those discussions and tbh like I said, PS3 had far fewer GAMES than XB1 has now, not the same situation.

Also, it's hilarius you're one to judge about being coherent.

Am I judging??? Just said I hope you had the same discourse for PS3/PS4 in that regard... And why wouldn't I be allowed to ask it?

Are you accusing me something? Please point any incoherence I made, and I shall assume or say I'm sorry if I was wrong...

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

So what retailers have held Xb one price down? I see Amazon has ACU bundle for $329 still. But as I'm not in the USA I can't easily see what other retailers are doing. I did look at Gamestop and it has ACU bundle for $399.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

I see the ACU bundle is still #4 in the hourly, not sure how long that will last though :).

Wonder how long Amazon will keep the price at $330. You have to add an XBO to your cart to see the still reduced price.