By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Prediction: I believe Xbox One will drop like a rock and be down yoy first half 2015

Could I be right?

Yes 246 70.69%

No 102 29.31%

Total:348

I think you are right! :)

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
MS would be pretty stupid to raise the price back up to 400.

Not only will they raise the price back up, but emboldened by increased sales and winning 2 NPDs (most likely), they will announce going back to bundling Kinect with every console - $449...

Ka-pi96 said:
So is this another 3rd party games don't sell consoles thread? 😫

nah I just think micrsoft wont make an evolve or witcher 3 bundle which wont help sales

plus batman and mortal kombat 10 wont help xbox one due to higher demand of the ps4 version

like I said at the bottom of the op I would gladly be proven wrong

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

$399 is happening !

If it does go back to $399 then the X1 will do terribly.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

X1 wont see thé usual big increase in sales for thé second year, it will only increase by 1-2M at best

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Slow performance after holidays and during Q1/Q2 isn't really a bold prediction. But, What is going to happen with Xbone after the crazy bundles and price cuts end, will indeed be interesting.

Ka-pi96 said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
So is this another 3rd party games don't sell consoles thread? 😫

nah I just think microsoft wont make an evolve or witcher 3 bundle which wont help sales

plus batman and mortal kombat 10 wont help xbox one due to higher demand of the ps4 version

like I said at the bottom of the op I would gladly be proven wrong

So... it is then. Thanks for clarifying

no problem

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3