By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Best Kids Games for PS3

Yakuza.

And Flower.

Around the Network

... Skylanders? That's all the rage with kids these days isn't it?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

If you can't or don't want to convince him to trade it for a Wii U, I'd recommend a Singstar game or the Toy Story 3 game for the PS3.

okr said:
Nope, Frozen, he should have fulfilled her wish and bought Wii U...

I mean if he wanted to buy a playstation, that bunble would of been good for a little girl

PS4 Game Collection

Ni no Kuni

Around the Network
FrozenXIV said:
okr said:
Nope, Frozen, he should have fulfilled her wish and bought Wii U...

I mean if he wanted to buy a playstation, that bunble would of been good for a little girl

True, then she would have at least one game from her wishlist.

LittleBigPlanet 1-3, all the Lego games, SingStar, Flower, Journey, Costume Quest 2, Wonderbook, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 & 2.5, Disney Infinity, Skylanders, Rayman Legends, DuckTales, Giana Sisters, Sonic & SEGA All-Star Racing, lBP Karting, Sly 1 - 4, Epic Mickey 2, Max & the Magic Marker... There are hundreds of kid-friendly games for PS3.

Squeezol said:
IkePoR said:

For this holiday my stepdad asked my sister what she'd like for Christmas.  She proceeded to make a list including the Wii U, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Tomadichi Life and Minecraft.  So, being the great dad he is, he brought her essitally nothing on her list and insted got her a used PS3 with Call of Duty: Black Opps.  ...yeah. 

Man, that sucks! :( Is he against Nintendo or something? :P

He has this complex where he thinks his opinion = factual statement.  In his mind, CoD:BO zombies is the most fun game ever. Therefore it's the most fun game to everyone.  Also, I have a PS3  and he's tried once before to buy me CoD to try and make me play it with him online.  I sold it and now he's trying again, through proxy of my sister.  He's a great guy and all but he's quite pathetic when it comes to hobbies.

/rant

He's not really against Nintendo, he selfishly wants to live viacriously though his child.  

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Get Littlebigplanet 1 - 3
Sly Raccoon games are fun ( Collection and Thieves in Time)
Singstar ( Frozen Edition)
Rayman games

And there are a lot more

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

How old is she exactly?

The HD collections are a great place to start. Jak & Daxter, Sly, Ratchet & Clank (R&C a rather weak port but hey) and maybe even ICO. All quite cheap for a good deal of great fun. We're talking about some of the best stuff PS2 had to offer here, not to be missed. If it's challenging, help her.