Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Will win USA in 2015 with a bigger margin, IMO

LordLichtenstein said:
PenguinZ said:
LordLichtenstein said:

Yeah, but I still see a lot of retail games missing. :S

Which ones?

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3
J-stars Victory vs+

I don't really have the time to find all of them now :)

you say many but can not name more than two without checking =p?

Around the Network

Hey, we have games too!

GamechaserBE said:
LordLichtenstein said:
PenguinZ said:

Which ones?

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3
J-stars Victory vs+

I don't really have the time to find all of them now :)

you say many but can not name more than two without checking =p?

Okay?

LordLichtenstein said:

Okay?

Just don't get why people hyperbole so much :)

GamechaserBE said:
LordLichtenstein said:

Okay?

Just don't get why people hyperbole so much :)

Yeah, I was hyperboling .. 

Around the Network

xbone is a great tank that treads over the Earth destroying all in it's wake but ps4 is an eagle soaring above the earth, showering blessings down to us and healing the damage caused by the xbone=p

Is this another one of those threads telling us that PS4 will utterly destroy the XB1 and run MS out of business within a year?, because that's the intense vibe I'm feeling from this thread (among others for every one XB1 prediction).

Honestly I don't see the gap getting much bigger, I don't see one console simply flat out dominating the entire market, all I see are sales on both ends and good games for all across the multiple platforms, I don't know why it has to only be Sony to get all the fun and dominate everyone while destroying all the competition, I don't see any good in that at all.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
Is this another one of those threads telling us that PS4 will utterly destroy the XB1 and run MS out of business within a year?, because that's the intense vibe I'm feeling from this thread (among others for every one XB1 prediction).

Honestly I don't see the gap getting much bigger, I don't see one console simply flat out dominating the entire market, all I see are sales on both ends and good games for all across the multiple platforms, I don't know why it has to only be Sony to get all the fun and dominate everyone while destroying all the competition, I don't see any good in that at all.

Many here don't appreciate the impact MS has had on the gaming industry. MS is selling well but it's very encouraging to see the Sony Playstation securing a win this gen. Now if only our beloved nintendo could start doing a little better...

Moneybags said:
Chazore said:

Many here don't appreciate the impact MS has had on the gaming industry. MS is selling well but it's very encouraging to see the Sony Playstation securing a win this gen. Now if only our beloved nintendo could start doing a little better...

Yes but you're not accounting for everyone else on the planet, for every person that spouts a claim of majority there is a failed checked with the total population and while I do know it's impossible to take on such a task of asking and checking with everyone but I also find it mind numbing to see a made up tally and simply assume everyone feels the same about one company by default from a few.

I've seen bad things happening with all 3 companies, yet I see one getting excused and defended at all times, another being penalised and downplayed on a near constant basis with the third being pitied on or desired to be assimilated with the defended company.

I don't find one console winning a gen encouraging at all, from that I only see a monopoly building with less choice in the mix since it means one console winning and getting everything makes that console the only choice to be made and not everyone wants to make said choice (I know I don't), I prefer all 3 consoles doing well and having their own unique selling points and profits than one beating the other two and leaving only one choice left.

Also I don't recall anything from MS getting good wins last gen, in fact I don't remember any grats or positive news about them and of course if there were even a slither of good news it;s to be instantly trumped by current news when it comes to Sony, especially when some site users love comparing it to the Wii in terms of units, sales and overall profits.

I'd love to see Nintendo doing better as always, after all they have currently won me over to grabbing a Wii U first over the PS4 and XB1 but I have my doubts that even if they did do "better" I can't see it being praised as much as what Sony gets let alone having constant remidners being given out.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

small44 said:
binary solo said:

Sing star bro. And hopefully there will be at least one Buzz on PS4. And with really great smartphone integration there are opportunities for party games that don't need people to use controllers.

Non game features is IMO part of the reason Nintendo lost the casuals in a single generation. It's really an essential part of having a broad appeal.

Isn't singstar and buzz also on ps3 then why ps3 didn't sell as well as ps4 because casuals games on Playstation are not the main selling point of ps4,games like Nintendo dogs and wii play game got a huge decline in sale on 3DS and Wii where those players goes surely not on ps4 since no casuals games reach those sales.

Xbone still had better non-gamefeatures did it help it to compete with ps4?No

The casual attention was all on motion controls and Wii fit last gen. The casual market, as I say, is much diminished. But there is still a casual market and Sony will get a decent share of those.

Xb one is competing with Ps4, even if fairly drastic measures have been required. And it is strongly outperforming Wii U. People don't buy a console for non-game features, which is why I said right from the start of this gen that there is no new blue ocean for MS to attract with its HDMI in port and other non-game features. But some gamers, esp those who are mainly into the third party franchises, will think about non-game features in their buying decisions. And it feeds into attracting the casuals. 

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix