By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Will win USA in 2015 with a bigger margin, IMO

Aura7541 said:
LordLichtenstein said:

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3
J-stars Victory vs+

I don't really have the time to find all of them now :)

Tearaway Unfolded. Hyperdimension Neptunia VII is most likely coming out in the west in 2015, too.

Tearaway is already on the list, and Hyperdimension is not confirmed, yet. :) 

Around the Network
LordLichtenstein said:
Aura7541 said:
LordLichtenstein said:

J-stars Victory vs+

Tearaway Unfolded. Hyperdimension Neptunia VII is most likely coming out in the west in 2015, too.

Yeah, I missed that >_<

As for Hyperdimension, it's coming quite early in the year in Japan that I think it's reasonable to conclude that it'll be localized in the same year.

Aura7541 said:
LordLichtenstein said:
Aura7541 said:
LordLichtenstein said:

J-stars Victory vs+

Yeah, I missed that >_<

As for Hyperdimension, it's coming quite early in the year in Japan that I think it's reasonable to conclude that it'll be localized in the same year.

I don't doubt it, but it would be wrong to include it when it is not yet confirmed :) 

LordLichtenstein said:
Aura7541 said:

I don't doubt it, but it would be wrong to include it when it is not yet confirmed :) 

Fair enough. By the way, is Grim Fandango Remastered downloadable-only or will there also be a physical version of the game?

i agree, do we have confirmation of xbox one's price going back up to $399? or are they sticking with $350?

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:
LordLichtenstein said:
Aura7541 said:

Fair enough. By the way, is Grim Fandango Remastered downloadable-only or will there also be a physical version of the game?

I have no idea, my best guess is downloadable-only :(

hard to say now dont know what the real gap is for 2014

both have there top exclusives next yr halo and uncharted, sony should have more flexibility with there price but i wouldnt hold my breath, a price drop should cause a bigger sales increase for the ps4 since it has not seen nothing meaningful this yr where as xb1 went to 350 and had multiple deals where it was under 300 this year

wouldnt be surprised if does

Play Me

small44 said:
I agree that ps4 will win usa in 2015,but i don't agree with you with point 4 and 6.

For the point 4 nobody care about non game services in both consoles as for point 6 casuals market is not in any consoles unless you call game like call of duty are casuals games,if you call games like call of duty casuals then those kind of casuals was always on Playstation and Xbox,but real casuals gamers simply didn't bough a new consoles.

Sing star bro. And hopefully there will be at least one Buzz on PS4. And with really great smartphone integration there are opportunities for party games that don't need people to use controllers.

Non game features is IMO part of the reason Nintendo lost the casuals in a single generation. It's really an essential part of having a broad appeal.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Yeah the list only says Retail Games, And if Games like Pirate Warriors aren't on the list, This list only counts Games coming to the West, so since Pirate Warriors was confirmed only recently to come ot the west then the list hasn't updated yet. And No I think Grim Fandango remastered will only be Digital.

ps4 will destroy xbox one worldwide in 2015. i had xbox and 360 and only one person with closed eyes can buy one.

games first party we know for 2015 to ps4.
the order 1886, bloodborne, ratchet and clank reboot, tearaway, until dawn, uncharted 4.

games third party exclusive for 2015 to ps4.
Rime, no man´s sky, drawn to earth, samurai warriors 4, one piece pirate, guilty gear Xrd, ultra street fighter 4, persona 5, dragon quest heroes, akiba´s trip, J- stars victory, JoJo´s bizarre, disgaea 5, senran kagura, yakuza zero, etc..

games third party for ps4 and one.
batman arkham knight, the witcher 3, the division, metal gear solid, DOA 5, mortal kombat X, dying light, dead island 2, etc...

possible games for ps4 on 2015??
beyond two souls hd, the last guardian, god of war, uncharted trilogy, heavenly sword HD once the movie is release.