By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Brawl Hacked, Moveset Mashup

SleepWaking said:

and for people wondering if you can cheat online with this the answer seems to be no, you can adjust speed and kick power in mario strikers but online it doesn't work.

You can't play online at all with a modded wii right?

Around the Network

Wowzers ! Holy smokes batman !!!

See how easy it is to add clone characters?

online will be full of cheaters -_- OMG

azrm2k said:
SleepWaking said:

and for people wondering if you can cheat online with this the answer seems to be no, you can adjust speed and kick power in mario strikers but online it doesn't work.

You can't play online at all with a modded wii right?

Why is that? 

Around the Network
azrm2k said:
Heh peach as Sonic looks pretty funny too.

And what happened when G+W used his Final Smash, looks like he still did his own FS instead of ROBs and ended up freezing.

The game was trying to integrate the used character's palette for the animations with the directional positions of the other characters moves.  Since Game and Watches palette for his final smash is so drastic compared to Rob's, they disconnected.  the same thing happened when the other characters froze usually.  I don't know why was causing the crossover moves though from the used character.

omg, I will be having nightmares about sonic-peach

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

I'm surprised how well the different characters adapt to different movesets. Lucario didn't seem phased at all.

Luigicario ftw!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

wow peach looks like ET

Toon Link, Peach and Pikachu scares me a lot.

Thanks Blacksaber for the sig                  Tag:"Nintendo es toda la diversión de esta generación"