By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Brawl Hacked, Moveset Mashup

Heh peach as Sonic looks pretty funny too.

And what happened when G+W used his Final Smash, looks like he still did his own FS instead of ROBs and ended up freezing.

Around the Network

Man Pikachu and Peach with scary fingers were by far the best.

Mario stuck at 0:47 lol

I can't see the videos, so is this real? If so, how was it done?

omfg that pikachu was scary as fuck!!!!!!!!!!

And i can never see Peach as 'HOT' anymore
those spirit fingers reminded me of that monster
from that movie, "The Village"!!!!!

:(

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

Around the Network

WTF at the Picachu one.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

Whoa! I've seen the same done with Melee (Giga Bowser as Jigglypuff

I think the game and watch one is friggin awesome too :D It's like he's just spazzing out and animorphing into various shapes xD

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Thats kinda creepy, giant sized Pikachu disturbs me beyond belief, toon Link looks like a penguin which is also disturbing, and the hands OH GOD the hands on Peach scare me. =O

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

windbane said:
I can't see the videos, so is this real? If so, how was it done?

I'ts real and pretty easy to do if you have a wiimodchip. trucha just released a wii iso opener, now youcan modify files and close the iso up again, you can also play manhunt without the filter, you can change music files (if you have both iso and if you it want you can change the language from english to japanese and vice versa). you can also change regional code but there still figuring that out. you can change a lot with using this program. this is just the begining.

and for people wondering if you can cheat online with this the answer seems to be no, you can adjust speed and kick power in mario strikers but online it doesn't work.