By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Brawl Hacked, Moveset Mashup

Ladies and gentlemen lend me your eyes, and prepare to be amused.

Part One

Starring: Mario (Luigi's moveset), Lucario (Mario's moveset), Ganondorf (Cpt. Falcon's moveset) xD, Pikachu (Ganondorf's moveset) and Toon Link (MetaKnight's moveset)

Part Two

Starring: King Dedede (Luigi's moveset), Mario (Olimar's moveset), and Sonic (Fox's moveset).

Part Three

Starring: Mr. Game & Watch (ROB's moveset), Snake (Cpt. Falcon's moveset) and Peach (Sonic's moveset).

Wtf my friends, wtf indeed.

Around the Network

that pikachu in two feet is really creepy...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Yea, Pikachu with Ganondorf's moveset, definitely a highlight of the set. I love how the bodies distort xD

I'll add which characters and movesets are in which video to the OP.

HILARIOUS!

That Pikachu scares me...............

Around the Network

peach looks like ET

Gentlemen...this is epic.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

That was awesome!

It seems the Wii can't handle Snake with Captain Falcon's moves.

Pikachu man-sized is pretty fucking scary.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Snake should NEVER move like that!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags?