By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - FFXV will revive SQ and the JRPG genre, will sell over 10 million on PS4 alone

Nah.

Maybe 7-8 Mill on PS4. I would be content with it doing atleast 7 Mill on PS4 alone.

Around the Network

10,000,000 on ps4 alone? Awfully bold don't you think?

Wait... so the prediction is FFXV will do 10M on the PS4? :O

tiffac said:
Wait... so the prediction is FFXV will do 10M on the PS4? :O

Yeah, not a very bold prediction if you ask me! Badge's prediction is actually a very bold one!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I'd say half of that.

Around the Network

I honestly hope that your prediction becomes true, Final Fantasy XV has to be the game I have been most hyped for in my life (besides Kingdom Hearts 3) and I hope that the game does the absolute best it can in sales, and in its impact in the industry. (Here's hoping that the game makes Action RPGs mainstream!) But even then, 10M seems like a bit much, don't ya think? I was thinking about 8M lifetime, 6M on PS4 and 2M on XOne seems more of a probable thing to me.

I'm now filled with determination.

Some guys here seem a bit delusional

I remember your threads back then gilgamesh. Remember when vgchartz.com blew up because MS got ff13? The Internet broke.

I think he ps4 version will sell 7m ltd and the xb one will sell like 3 m. MS is going to need to commission some third party jrpgs like they did last genight to get the jrugs to sell have what they sell on the ps4 this gen.

Areym said:
If might when people stop whining about how it's not turn based, cause you know, that's what real fights are all about, waiting patiently for the opponent to beat the living shit out of you.

Damn straight.

I'm now filled with determination.

Bumping the Vita thread was getting old, so this is going to be its replacement?