By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Prediction: Xbox One will sell more than the PS4 in Europe in 2015

Hiku said:

Next, make a prediction topic about XB1 outselling PS4 in Japan in 2015.

Around the Network
Kelzus said:

How embarrassing

User warned for this post -RavenXtra

Why? The OP made this thread just for the lulz!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Obviously just a troll thread.

Next year PS4 has good exclusives than this year and if GT7 is announced at E3 that will be huge . DC, a new IP and underrated dev getting all the slack is already beating Forza. So GT7 is going to kill Forza games.

In fact I would say Xbone has no chance in the US as well. Moreover your theory that CEO is supporting Xbox is not so. I cannot imagine him being impressed as they make lots of $ via windows, office etc and loose in gaming. They need a slim version for sure to not loose money and considerably cheaper to PS4 to compete. I think better thing to do is not compete with Sony at all and just try to consolidate and make sure not to loose money like Nintendo is doing.

BHR-3 said:
its sad that all my predictions that turn out to be 100 percent true and are made early get no posts but something like this is almost at 200 already

this has no chance of happening it wont pass it in 2015 and it wont sell more than the ps4 when only counting 2015 not even in US

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=186376&page=1
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193368&page=1
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=192674&page=1

What to do. The more the Thread is silly, pointless, flaming, trolling, broken, the more it gets posts.  We should not give hits to this kind of crap, I just did it again because the Thread was revived and was again on top.  The quality of these forums is going down and down thanks to these so called 'members'.

You are right, we should ignore Threads like this and post more in Threads made by mature and clever members.

Compare the amount of PS 4 exclusives in 2015 to Xbone exclusives...

Around the Network

I am from Eastern Europe and i can tell you no one cares for the XBOX brand here. Everyone who bought XBOX360 here bought it only cos it was easy to hack & cos of piracy. I had PS1 and PS2 but for last gen I used to own a xbox360 because i am a huge Forza Motorsport fan & since PS3 launch was not so good + hard to develop games. Even though PS3 still won the race. Anyway I was almost certain i would buy a XBOX ONE because of Forza Motorsport 5, that for me is like THE GAME that i would buy a console even if it was the only game it has. Still MS policy & XBOX ONE hardware is such a garbage and dissaster that i preffered buying the better console - PS4 & being able to play couple of doesen good games rather to play only one game - Forza Motorsport 5, because honestly there isn't anything else worth on XBOX ONE and 720p and 900p multiplatform games don't work for me.

So Hell no you must be crazy thinking XBOX ONE can sell more in Europe. Things are going worse and worse for the boxy brand. NPD numbers ? That was only because of price drop. Americans have huge respect for MS + price there is a king. Here we pay 550 $ for PS4 and we still buy more PS4`s than US with having deals from 330-400 $ + games.  The ONLY way for XBOX ONE to sell is if it gets hacked, cracked and so on. Thats the only reason XBOX360 had good sales in EUROPE. I am highly against piracy but here games cost 70 Euro, not $60 and most of the Eastern Europe countries have an average salary of 500E or less. I can tell you that in my country , over 70 % of the second hand 7th gen consoles are modded/hacked.

Well may be there is another solution. Rumor is that MS is working on a prototype of XBOX ONE PLUS , with better CPU AND GPU. It has a design similar to

PilChiu said:

I am from Eastern Europe and i can tell you no one cares for the XBOX brand here. 

Just curious though......which country are you from?

I always wanna travel around there someday if I had a chance

drdante said:
PilChiu said:

I am from Eastern Europe and i can tell you no one cares for the XBOX brand here. 

Just curious though......which country are you from?

I always wanna travel around there someday if I had a chance

Bulgaria, but the same goes for Russia, Ukraine, Romania, Greece. Here XBOX360 was only avalable imported through Greece for the first year and it was crazy expensive. In the same time, PS3 was nowhere to be found at that time + XBOX360 got hacked and it caused a widespread selling point here. With the 50%+++ RRoD consoles u can see why XBOX360 sold many consoles here.

PS4 is owning the market here.

http://www.technopolis.bg/b2c/cat/0/DEBA501C7FC40CF1A90A002481B479E9/DEBA5029494B7AF1A90A002481B479E9#2

There are like 5-6 PS4 bundles ( if u count the white black variations they are like 10 different bundles ) and they sell like hot cakes and no one wants the XBOX ONE. Was at this store yesterday and they had like 5-6 XBOX ONEs on shop`s shelves ( with the bundles in that count ) while the PS4s were over 30. I have 9 of my friends ( 4 of them were last gen XBOX360 ) with PS4`s and only one with XBOX ONE who only bougth it cos he is in the budiness of modding consoles & selling them.

Ohh I forgot. Also the TWO biggerst Cell phone & internet operators Vivacom and Mtel are selling the PS4s with 25 % - 35 % off if you sign up for their fiber optics internet and nothing for XBONE. And everyone is moving to Fiber here... We have one of the fastest Internet in the world. I pay 10 $ a month for 80/80 Mbit Fiber optics and i could get 160/120 Mbit for like 25 $

As for Bulgaria it is a very nice country to visit, great nature & weather, but it sux to live/ be citizen.

they've had plenty of halos before and always had cash this isnt a new thing,and i think xone is cheaper,if gt comes out this year,forza is forgotten about real quick and cant compete in sales with it by a long shot, and wouldnt ppl have jumped ship for forza already since its an annual release,did you think this through at all? and ppl might have predicted xone in nov/dec in usa if they knew in advance the crazy extreme ms was gonna go to in those 2 months .... theres almost zero chance of euro going to be won by xone.... deep down i dont think you think these things have a chance of happening,these are things you want to happen.....

Locking. The thread was made solely to win a competition.

Signature goes here!