By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VG Chartz Thread making competition - You have 24 hours to make the best thread in VG Chartz

So......... What's the reward?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
AZWification said:

So......... What's the reward?

Having the satisfaction of being able to beat people like Spurge

A warning to anyone who would want to enter this contest: make sure you don't make it just for the sake of getting posts. If you have a genuine idea for a great discussion thread go ahead but don't flood the forums with worthless spam threads or even worst flamebait threads.

Signature goes here!

spurgeonryan said:
Gilgamesh said:
spurgeonryan said:
So if this thread becomes your most popular thread will you just remove any links to your threads in the OP completely?

I'm pretty sure I can outdo this thread lol

maybe two years ago

:p

I know I'm rusty but I think I can tap into old Gilgamesh for 24 hours.

ill need nintendo to fuck up more to make something controversial

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
ill need nintendo to fuck up more to make something controversial

It's not the company the user needs to be controversial, it's the user that can make it controversial enough to get people in.

TruckOSaurus said:

A warning to anyone who would want to enter this contest: make sure you don't make it just for the sake of getting posts. If you have a genuine idea for a great discussion thread go ahead but don't flood the forums with worthless spam threads or even worst flamebait threads.

Except boobs, boobs are fine :P lol

Few hours to go

Did I win?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:

Did I win?

I knew there was something fishy about that thread. :P

You just wait, I'll make a thread so clickbait that people will make accounts just to post there.