By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Red & Black PS4 “Suzaku Edition” Announced by Square Enix and Sony

Thats more burgundy then red.

Sony were clever with the left cover thing. At some point they must do some custom covers. I really hope we get a GOW cover.

Hand on heart....... Those controllers when they are coloured are ugly as sin. It must be because they always leave the grip and track pad black. It just looks cheap.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network
bubblegamer said:

60k week incoming

That may conservative depending on bundle availability.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

This one will sell like hell! not only is it a special edition, but also contains a demo code for Final Fantasy XV - which btw is limited!

First, as Tabata-san said in a recent episode of Square Enix Presents, this demo is exclusive to Final Fantasy Type-0 HD. We're never going to release it as a stand-alone piece down the line. Secondly, it's intended to be a special gift for those of you who purchase early — the demo will be limited to the "Day One" edition of the game, meaning that only the first shipment is going to have the demo in it.So if the demo is something you think you might like, we highly encourage you to pre-order or to be quick about getting to the store on launch day, March 17th, 2015.

uran10 said:

This is why PS will win this gen world wide... because collectors... not games... sad state if you ask me...

Secret Sauce confirmed!!!

That looks stunning to me. I'm sure PS4 will get a huge boost when this releases. Sexy console + FF type 0 + FFXV demo

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network

2015 japan sales will be very good for PS4 , i see at least 500k in thé first 3 months

Yakuza bundle, Disgaea bundle, Dragon Quest Héros Bundle, Gros Eater 2 Bundle, Bloodborne bundle likely, One Pièce Warrior 3 too, FF Type 0 bundle, ans MGSV will released before june im sûre and will also get a bundle.

Did i forget one ? I can see PS4 selling almost 2M in 2015 if they also have a big card for thé end of thé year

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Sony should really bring the PS4 with just that red color worldwide. More colors is always better.

uran10 said:

This is why PS will win this gen world wide... because collectors... not games... sad state if you ask me...

I must be a collector then.

uran10 said:

lol. How did I miss this insane post.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Aerys said:

2015 japan sales will be very good for PS4 , i see at least 500k in thé first 3 months

Yakuza bundle, Disgaea bundle, Dragon Quest Héros Bundle, Gros Eater 2 Bundle, Bloodborne bundle likely, One Pièce Warrior 3 too, FF Type 0 bundle, ans MGSV will released before june im sûre and will also get a bundle.

Did i forget one ? I can see PS4 selling almost 2M in 2015 if they also have a big card for thé end of thé year

Aerys im sure they will sell more than 2 million in the whole year XD

OP: Red and Black are my two favorite colors so... yeah i like this PS4.