By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Red & Black PS4 “Suzaku Edition” Announced by Square Enix and Sony

Fusioncode said:
starcraft said:
Fusioncode said:
starcraft said:

Whilst it was an exaggeration, I suspect he was reflecting on the widely-held sentiment that this generation has thus far been a disappointment from a gaming perspective. I doubt he is actually saying that PS4 owners have, for the most part, bought a console because it looks pretty.

I've seen people banned for making comments like this. But of course since you're a mod you're allowed to get away with it. 

What...on earth?

I misread. I apologize. 

No problem!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
uran10 said:

This is why PS will win this gen world wide... because collectors... not games... sad state if you ask me...

Yeah but no.

I have at least 20 PS4 disk based games, I could easily have more... there are enough games on the platform to keep the average gamer happy...  the problem is that todays gamer (who posts stuff like this - I am not suggesting you)...seems to be the person who only buys FPS games or something and doesnt buy from a wide range of genres that are currently available.

Has it been an amazing year, no it had some definate lulls, and missing some key products... and some major disappointments, but ive still played tons of games, have a back log already and 2015 is going to be crazy right from January... so all good.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Literally just the Faceplate, but that isn't a problem. Apart from that, the console is well sexy looking