By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware Up 6 December 2014

Love the deflections here. "Those Wii-U numbers, ugh! But...but hey, Vita's doing worse!" LOL, how much AAA retail support did it get last year? Anything worth mentioning at all?

And that worldwide gap widens between the 1 and the 4, even as it shrinks in the US...

Around the Network

To think that next week the One will show 10 million on the chart.

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Also, PS4 on top in the UK again. I wonder if it'll take December as a whole now 

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

It's interesting that all next gen consoles will reach a milestone next week. WiiU 8m, PS4 17m and XB1 10m

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:
It's interesting that all next gen consoles will reach a milestone next week. WiiU 8m, PS4 17m and XB1 10m

Since the PS4 reaches a milestone every week it was bound to happen.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Europe continues to show that PS4 is on cruise control and Sony doesn't need to worry about the  competition anywhere else.

Formerly ilovegirls69  :(

CGI-Quality said:
Ninsect said:

I give the X1 props for being able to pass the WiiU so soon. I pegged it for Spring 2015 at the earliest, so this is definitely a shock!

Gotta find some threads about that and necrobump the hell out of them.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

WiiU, not good. X1 and PS4, expected numbers.

CGI-Quality said:
Pionner said:

Europe continues to show that PS4 is on cruise control and Sony doesn't need to worry about the  competition anywhere else.

So much like the PlayStation 2, it's ridiculous! And this is without its meaningful software! 2015 and 16 are going to be enormous for Sony!

Yeah it's crazy when you think about it. Whatever XB1 outsells PS4 by in the U.S. it's made up many times more in Europe. 

2015 should see record sales.

Formerly ilovegirls69  :(

CGI-Quality said:
Pionner said:

So much like the PlayStation 2, it's ridiculous! And this is without its meaningful software! 2015 and 16 are going to be enormous for Sony!

Is 2016 the year of GOW 4 and TLOU 2? That would be a good incentive to buy a PS4.