By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware Up 6 December 2014

CGI-Quality said:
Pionner said:

Europe continues to show that PS4 is on cruise control and Sony doesn't need to worry about the  competition anywhere else.

So much like the PlayStation 2, it's ridiculous! And this is without its meaningful software! 2015 and 16 are going to be enormous for Sony!

Pretty sure ps2 sold way more than Xbox in US, than ps4 against XBO. So no, nothing like it.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Pionner said:

Europe continues to show that PS4 is on cruise control and Sony doesn't need to worry about the  competition anywhere else.

So much like the PlayStation 2, it's ridiculous! And this is without its meaningful software! 2015 and 16 are going to be enormous for Sony!

Yep.   I can't imagine what kind of numbers PS4 will pull out when a price cut will occur or the Slim Model will be released, probably at $249/$269(Sept 2016) and all the system sellers will be available.  It's gonna be insane.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Nice ps4 numbers.

CGI-Quality said:
TiagoCosta said:
CGI-Quality said:
Pionner said:

Pretty sure ps2 sold way more than Xbox in US, than ps4 against XBO. So no, nothing like it.

Not sure where you got the US since we were discussing Europe.

"Doesn't need to worry about completion anywhere else"  clearly US related. 

Still only Europe, ps2 was still way bigger than Xbox than ps4 to XBO. (Ps2 was an unmatched beast)

TiagoCosta said:
CGI-Quality said:
Pionner said:

Only if you had taken the time to understand what they were actually saying. 

Around the Network

Just looked at the numbers again. Are we sure X1 will make the 10m next week? It would need a bit more than this week and that doesn't include possible down adjustments. The past shows that next week will be higher than this one but it could be a tight fit if there are bigger adjustments.

Then again, it will be rounded up on the main page anyway so who cares^^

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

CGI-Quality said:
TiagoCosta said:
CGI-Quality said:

Not sure where you got the US since we were discussing Europe.

"Doesn't need to worry about completion anywhere else"  clearly US related. 

Still only Europe, ps2 was still way bigger than Xbox than ps4 to XBO. (Ps2 was an unmatched beast)

Well, you misunderstood, everyone else got it. No big deal.

To the topic: I said: "so much LIKE the PS2". I didn't say it was exact. Being that the gen has just started for them, it's a reasonable call to make (and a common one, unless you've been living under a rock since November 2013).

"Yep.   I can't imagine what kind of numbers PS4 will pull out when a price cut will occur or the Slim Model will be released, probably at $249/$269(Sept 2016) and all the system sellers will be available.  It's gonna be insane."

I'm pretty sure we don't use dollars in any country here on Europe.

just because many Sony fans like to say it, it doesn't make the sentence right or I'm obligated to agree. And I've seen it used to WW not so much only Europe. 

vivster said:
Ninsect said:
It's interesting that all next gen consoles will reach a milestone next week. WiiU 8m, PS4 17m and XB1 10m

Since the PS4 reaches a milestone every week it was bound to happen.

But WiiU reaches a milestone once in a blue moon which balances things

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Just a mad person here about PS4' domination....

Next boost to Japan, China's release and the greatness for the end : big softwares and pricecut. Many cards for PS4.

TiagoCosta said:
CGI-Quality said:
Pionner said:

Uhm PS4 is ahead of PS2 in the US, unless the numbers in my head are outdated. So the only thing that has happened is that MS has become a lot more competent compared to their first generation.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com