By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Kim Jong-Un Death Scene Leaked (video)

NobleTeam360 said:
tiffac said:
ktay95 said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

What have you done! We are all dead now! Head for the hills!

But seriously... This is it? This is what all the fuss was on about? Like seriously? Its not even anything worth caring for... What in the actual fuck?

Hey Im sure Christians would do more if somebody made a film that made God a bad girl that gets blown up.

Now, now don't treat everyone of us like radicals.

This. 

same for me as a Christian... besides, I'm sure there must be some movie like that already

Around the Network
Ninsect said:
BraveNewWorld said:
Kaz Hirai is such a pussy. Censoring the scene to this tame garbage, then completely cancelling the movie over the scene he already censored. He needs to be removed as Sony's image is completely tarnished in America.

I'm pretty sure Kaz had nothing to do with this lol. Sony had no choice but to pull out because most major cinemas had already pulled out and if something had happened to movie goers Sony would get the blame.
Why would Sony's image be tarnished by this? If anything this makes (rational) americans hate NK more

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/12/10/us-sony-cybersecurity-movie-idUSKBN0JO21620141210

In an exchange with Rogen, Pascal said she was in a difficult position because Hirai had asked her to make changes in the film.

"And this isn't some flunky. It's the chairman of the entire Sony Corporation who I am dealing (with)," she said.

Nothing would happen to cinema goers, they're empty threats. And Sony's image in America will take a hit because they're being cowards. Theaters in America were going to screen 'Team America' instead as an FU to Kimmy, but now Paramount pictures are also being cowards and pulled the film.  I'm heavily annoyed at Sony and Paramount as Kimmy now thinks he's winning and that he has America scared.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

ktay95 said:

But seriously... This is it? This is what all the fuss was on about? Like seriously? Its not even anything worth caring for... What in the actual fuck?

Hey Im sure SOME Christians would do more if somebody made a film that made God a bad girl that gets blown up.

Christians would just complain online. There would be no violence or threats. Now Muslims on the other hand... well, we already saw how they reacted and still react to 'Innocence of Muslims'.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

BraveNewWorld said:
Ninsect said:
BraveNewWorld said:
Kaz Hirai is such a pussy. Censoring the scene to this tame garbage, then completely cancelling the movie over the scene he already censored. He needs to be removed as Sony's image is completely tarnished in America.

I'm pretty sure Kaz had nothing to do with this lol. Sony had no choice but to pull out because most major cinemas had already pulled out and if something had happened to movie goers Sony would get the blame.
Why would Sony's image be tarnished by this? If anything this makes (rational) americans hate NK more

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/12/10/us-sony-cybersecurity-movie-idUSKBN0JO21620141210

In an exchange with Rogen, Pascal said she was in a difficult position because Hirai had asked her to make changes in the film.

"And this isn't some flunky. It's the chairman of the entire Sony Corporation who I am dealing (with)," she said.

Nothing would happen to cinema goers, they're empty threats. And Sony's image in America will take a hit because they're being cowards. Theaters in America were going to screen 'Team America' instead as an FU to Kimmy, but now Paramount pictures are also being cowards and pulled the film.  I'm heavily annoyed at Sony and Paramount as Kimmy now thinks he's winning and that he has America scared.

Oh well.

As for the threats: You don't know that. Nobody knows until it happens. Why would theaters pull the movie to show Team America if they hadn't already decided to pull the movie? That makes no sense. They pulled the movie because they didn't want to have anything to do with it due to the threats.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

I'm gonna come in and tell you guys to cut out these religious comments. They're going too far and this isn't the thread for them.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

That was it?!  Seriously? :/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

That is the reason for the Sony hacks? Wasn't even that bad of a death scene...

Nice song though.

I wouldn't mind North Korea hacking VGC and leaking early next week numbers :)

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Looks like youtube took it down. Here is the scene again.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5