By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Minecraft Creator Outbids Jay-Z and Beyonce for $70 Million Mansion

Worst investment ever. If I were him, I'd spend no less than a million for a house and $69 million on the biggest spandex collection on earth. That's living the dream

jk. Congrats for the guy on outbidding Jay-Z and Beyonce for his dream house. That doesn't happen every day.

Around the Network
riderz13371 said:
Busted said:
That's really nice and all but i've always thought people (who have it) expend way too much money on things, i mean even if i was super rich like these guys, to spend $ 70 million on a house, or anything that's only gonna be used by ME, seems like a waste

He has 2.5B...Don't think he cares lol

I never implied that

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Jeez! Talk about living the dream loll! Amazing what you can do with all that minecraft money

Now I wonder how much he pays for his hookers cause they must be top tier

Yea, why cheap out on the hookers, I mean you got the house, the cars, Ho pro's ftw...

Probably just me but I find it unusual when a house has more bathrooms than bedrooms.

Busted said:
riderz13371 said:
Busted said:
That's really nice and all but i've always thought people (who have it) expend way too much money on things, i mean even if i was super rich like these guys, to spend $ 70 million on a house, or anything that's only gonna be used by ME, seems like a waste

He has 2.5B...Don't think he cares lol

I never implied that

I get what you're saying, I'd feel anxious to spend so much on myself. Then again I'm empathetic.

Around the Network

What a waste, he's not even married.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Also agree, that much on a house is absurd. If I had a billion dollars the most I would spend on a house is a million and that's pushing it for me. I mean why would I even need 15 bathrooms?.

Well so more richer you are so more you spent money on useless stuff, with 70 million every middle class person can live without working

$70 million! Wasting money
He will probably sell it in 5 years for $85 million, So how is that wasting money?
I want to know what a candy room is?

Wow, lucky guy. One of the very few and wealthy indie devs.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54