By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
NuckinFutz2014 said:
Metal Gear 5 will likely be one of the top contenders I think may even win...

Forgot about MGSV, that'll be an major one for sure.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

I can't narrow it down to five, but here's ten that I think will be considered (in no particular order):

Uncharted 4
The Legend of Zelda
Halo 5
Bloodborne
Xenoblade Chronicles X
The Witcher 3
Batman Arkham Knight
No Man's Sky
Hotline Miami 2
Metal Gear Solid V

There's probably more that I am missing, but 2015 has a lot of good games announced so far.

Splatoon................

Zelda, Bloodborne, Uncharted 4, The Witcher 3 and (or) The Phantom Pain / Batman AK / Halo 5.

Of course we can't say which one will be better, but I have a feeling that every award will pick a different winner. I mean, with high-quality games like that, it all comes to personal taste/opinions.

That said, I bet the winner of the major awards will be either Bloodborne or Zelda.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Top contenders-
Uncharted4
Zelda U
Witcher 3
MGS5
Halo5

With nominees being-
Batman
Bloodborne
Xenoblade (I hope)
No mans sky

Personally I think it will come down to Zelda vs Uncharted vs Witcher

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Halo 5?  I'd say that has a way bigger chance than Evolve.

Halo 4 had an 87 metacritic. Not bad but I'm not sure if Halo 5 will be a 90+ scoring game and there's going to be a lot of competition next year. 

Maybe it won't hit 90, but I still see Halo 5, MGSPP and Witcher 3 scoring higher than Evolve.  MGS for sure, if I had to pick right now my pick is MGS PP.  I mean MGS 4 was 94.  Higher than the last games in some of the series you listed like Uncharted 3, Dark Souls and Zelda SS.

Just naming games of the year shamelessly unreleased games makes this thread retarded. Im sorry. This is why most IPs have gone to hell. Cause they know releasing unfinished shit is already getting your vote as game of the year. This is whats wrong with modern and trendy fn "gamers"...

I think I speak for more people than just myself when I say "Thank you for ruining what should have been way more amazing if it wasnt for you". We could talk about this after we have played any of them though... maybe? :)

So many good looking games. I'll have trouble picking just one D:

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

KingdomHeartsFan said:
Fusioncode said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Halo 5?  I'd say that has a way bigger chance than Evolve.

Halo 4 had an 87 metacritic. Not bad but I'm not sure if Halo 5 will be a 90+ scoring game and there's going to be a lot of competition next year. 

Maybe it won't hit 90, but I still see Halo 5, MGSPP and Witcher 3 scoring higher than Evolve.  MGS for sure, if I had to pick right now my pick is MGS PP.  I mean MGS 4 was 94.  Higher than the last games in some of the series you listed like Uncharted 3, Dark Souls and Zelda SS.

I have a gut feeling that Evolve will do really well. We'll see. 

PwerlvlAmy said:
So many good looking games. I'll have trouble picking just one D:

I'm talking more about media picks and not personal ones. Like who's going to win the most awards.