By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I think it's never too early to make predictions, so based on what's been announced so far, what do you think will win the most GOTYs next year?

RIght now I see 5 major contenders:

Zelda U

Uncharted 4

Batman Arkham Knight

Bloodborne

Evolve

I think it's going to be a close 3 horse race between Batman, Zelda, and Uncharted. Bloodborne is an outside possibility because of its hardcore appeal. Evolve is probably the most anticipated new IP of next year but it could always end up like Destiny. If they shove an indie game in there I'm guessing it'll be No Man's Sky. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Evolve is the most anticipated new IP? Strange, I personally have heard very little about this game other than that they had a alpha or something recently?

But my pick for GOTY would be Uncharted 4. Tons of great games next year though so you really can't go wrong with any of them.

I'm gonna bet on Bloodborne, Zelda, Uncharted and maybe Halo being the main nominees. Though I can see games like Splatoon and No Man's Sky getting a nomination for being creative and different.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Mine is Zelda, MGS V PP and The Witcher 3

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Halo 5?  I'd say that has a way bigger chance than Evolve.

Around the Network

Metal Gear 5 will likely be one of the top contenders I think may even win...

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Mine is Zelda, MGS V PP and The Witcher 3

I'd say these two also have a bigger chance than Evolve and maybe even Bloodborne and Batman.

Most definitely Uncharted 4 for GOTY but I could see Metal Gear 5 and Batman as nominees too.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Even though I don't like the series, I'm casting my vote for Uncharted 4 ...

KingdomHeartsFan said:

Halo 5?  I'd say that has a way bigger chance than Evolve.

Halo 4 had an 87 metacritic. Not bad but I'm not sure if Halo 5 will be a 90+ scoring game and there's going to be a lot of competition next year. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!