By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu week ending Dec. 14th; Yokai Watch 1.2m, PS4: ~66k

ExplodingBlock said:

Kerotan said:

Sorry guys!I m wrong the 2m include other asian countries  and Australia!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_%28console%29 Wikipedia says that the orginal xbox sold 450k in Japan!

Around the Network
Protendo said:
Kerotan said:
ExplodingBlock said:

Besides XB1, the worst selling console in Japan is the original Xbox, only sold 530k there. I think XB1 is going to take that title soon though...

any idea what kind of shelf space the X1 has? If sales don't pick up will there become a point where most retailers don't see any point in stocking the X1?

The original Xbox easily outsold the Xbox One at this point in it's life.

X1 wont even reach 1/5 of the original xbox sales.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Seems that dragon quest bundle gave ps4 a nice boost, despite the game not even being available yet.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3DS Over 150K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YW2.5 1.2 Mil!!!!!!!!!!
Wii U 27k!!!!!!!!!!!
Ps4 64k!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Look at that Wii U and 3DS Taking the Top 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice Mk8 Boost and Animal Crossing New Leaf is still SELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Q1 in Japan

PS4 should do nicely in Feb-Mar

Around the Network
DélioPT said:
Last year, same week, Wii U did 72k/74k.

This doesn't bode well for Wii U in Japan.
I wonder what Nintendo will do next year when all japanese games seem to be heading only to PS4.

Yeah I dont whats nintendo doing with the Wii U - those first party cant survive them, even if they get lots of Amazing reviews.

Luckily the 3DS is killing it, with everything combined. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Nice ps4 an wiiu numbers

Oh wow... the PS4 sales come out of nowhere.

Jranation said:
DélioPT said:
Last year, same week, Wii U did 72k/74k.

This doesn't bode well for Wii U in Japan.
I wonder what Nintendo will do next year when all japanese games seem to be heading only to PS4.

Yeah I dont whats nintendo doing with the Wii U - those first party cant survive them, even if they get lots of Amazing reviews.

Luckily the 3DS is killing it, with everything combined. 

They better have a few great surprises for next year, otherwise, things will remain the same as this year or worse.

LordLichtenstein said:

Q1 in Japan

PS4 should do nicely in Feb-Mar

Type 0 isn't ps4 only.