By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu week ending Dec. 14th; Yokai Watch 1.2m, PS4: ~66k

OMG the PS4, did the DQ Heroes PS4 release this week or what?

Around the Network
AshKetchum1992 said:
OMG the PS4, did the DQ Heroes PS4 release this week or what?

Yeah!DQH bunlde released!The boost  was expected,that size of the boost?Not!:P

I have a question!I knew the sales of YW 2.5 from a prelimary report!I wrote a thread!1.212M is without digital sales!Aren't Famitsu and Media create tracking digital sales?

Finally some good PS4 numbers. Hopefully it can continue its momentum.

Not bad for 3DS, and pretty good for Newkai Watch. Okay showing for that side.

Great for PS4. If Nintendo wants to use their under-the-table money for something useful they should stop playing around with Capcom and get in bed with DQ, or else they'll be destroyed.

Around the Network
tak13 said:
KLXVER said:
Looking at those XB1 numbers makes me play sad violin music in my head...

It might be the worst selling console in Japan ever...

any idea what the current worst console ever is in japan? Not including current gen...

Also IMO SOny would have delayed release until around now if the X1 didn't exist. They wanted to kill it off early on and it work out. The last thing they wanted was the X1 building on the 360 moderate success and giving MS a reason to splash the cash and take JP exclusives away from them. 

Kerotan said:
tak13 said:
KLXVER said:

any idea what the current worst console ever is in japan? Not including current gen...

Also IMO SOny would have delayed release until around now if the X1 didn't exist. They wanted to kill it off early on and it work out. The last thing they wanted was the X1 building on the 360 moderate success and giving MS a reason to splash the cash and take JP exclusives away from them. 

Besides XB1, the worst selling console in Japan is the original Xbox, only sold 530k there. I think XB1 is going to take that title soon though...

ExplodingBlock said:

Besides XB1, the worst selling console in Japan is the original Xbox, only sold 530k there. I think XB1 is going to take that title soon though...

any idea what kind of shelf space the X1 has? If sales don't pick up will there become a point where most retailers don't see any point in stocking the X1?

ExplodingBlock said:
Kerotan said:
tak13 said:
KLXVER said:

Nope!Vgc has it wrong,it sold 2m in Japan!Vgc has put that 1.47m defecit to other regions!:P

Edit:It sold 2m Japan,Asia,Australia combined!Japan sales alone are 450k according to wikipedia!

Kerotan said:
ExplodingBlock said:

any idea what kind of shelf space the X1 has? If sales don't pick up will there become a point where most retailers don't see any point in stocking the X1?

The original Xbox easily outsold the Xbox One at this point in it's life.