By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Even with undertracking will the Wii U still be over the Dreamcast this week?

Nogamez said:

But thats us only. What are the europe japan and ROW numbers

Japan is at 2m, we know that for certain, regarding the rest? We don't truly know and it's unlikely we ever will.

However, the US has always been Nintendo's strongest market, if the WiiU is performing less than favorable there, then is doing even worse in Europe, Nintendo's worst market, I'm pretty sure WiiU has been overtracked there as well, I'd say 60k-80k give or take, maybe more, maybe less.

That's 140k for the US only for November, about 160k if we count the whole year, as said before, 60k for Europe and I see WiiU being overtracked by at last 220k world wide.

Around the Network

The thing under tracked there is the dreamcast.

aLkaLiNE said:
KyleeStrutt said:

Go to the NPD thread, see WiiU sales, then see Chartz numbers.

Your avatar/username.....

why :P Im not condoning that industry but theres better cleaner looking talent out there lol.

those who have sexy men and women as avatars(with the exceptions of  trucks and maybe axum?) dont like nintendo

but he is right

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Nogamez said:
KyleeStrutt said:
FarleyMcFirefly said:
KyleeStrutt said:
WiiU isn't under tracked, under-tracked nor undertracked, it's overtracked.

Source? It could be overtracked, but judging by your comments, you tend to be bias against Nintendo for some reason.

Japan is track right because they have official charts I think. 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Nogamez said:
KyleeStrutt said:
FarleyMcFirefly said:
KyleeStrutt said:

Source? It could be overtracked, but judging by your comments, you tend to be bias against Nintendo for some reason.

Japan is track right because they have official charts I think. 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network

I'm playing optimistic. I think it will surpass it. Also, I believe it should be hypenated, it is not a word.

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

KyleeStrutt said:

Overtracked. Not a word. hyphen.

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

I guarantee that the Wii U is selling better now than the Dreamcast was the same amount of time after its launch.

I think it is slightly overtracked but it will definitely pass the Dreamcast soon, another great console just like the WiiU. Hopefully Nintendo can be a bit more patient with the WiiU than Sega was with the Dreamcast.

Their lifetime sales will beat it overall. As far as the pace goes It looks like they are on a similar trajectory. But better for Wii U because by the end of Dreamcast they were selling it for $99 to get rid of stock and all the games for dirt cheap prices. It means that even though Dreamcast sold or may sell better than Wii U... the Wii U is more profitable still.