By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Pictures Hack Threat Elevates to National Security Threat Against MovieGoers

Well when the refer to 9/11 they are talking about killing thousands. Its really out of control. And as many have mentioned, I fail to see how they are 'Guarding' Peace with death threats.

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
JayWood2010 said:
I may be wrong but doesnt Kim end up being a good guy by the end of the movie?

That's what I can't understand. I've only seen a clip or two but it does look like they decide he's a good guy.

Yeah i cant find a reason to get worked up over it, specially if he is the good guy. And you know other leaders get made fun of all the time. Theyre icons so its easy to poke fun at them.  We all have seen the numerous jokes, skits, etc on George Bush.  Nobody threatened anybody over that.  

Yeah, I'm starting to think that there's something else going on here.

For one, how did NK know to hack Sony pictures in the first place over the movie?

WTF is going on? This is just insane

kowenicki said:
ffs. this is getting very silly. Death threats to people watching a fictional movie!!!?? I get why some could see it as bad taste and yes even very disrespectful, but this is way over the top.

The class actions were inevitable though... and more will follow. Sony Pictures is actually in a world of trouble right now.

How awful that they made a disrespectful film about fucking North Korea's leader (how disrespectful is it anyway? It's a joke...). Awful leaders don't deserve respect and even more enabling than they already get. 

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network

North Korea need to learn how to take a fucking joke.

All this over a movie. Smh.

Where did the hackers claim they will "kill people"? They never said that, they only claimed they have agents all over that are ready to act to execute their "plan" and no one knows what that plan is. Guess we will find out closer to christmas.

kowenicki said:
Ninsect said:
kowenicki said:
ffs. this is getting very silly. Death threats to people watching a fictional movie!!!?? I get why some could see it as bad taste and yes even very disrespectful, but this is way over the top.

The class actions were inevitable though... and more will follow. Sony Pictures is actually in a world of trouble right now.

How awful that they made a disrespectful film about fucking North Korea's leader. Awful leaders don't deserve respect and even more enabling than they already get. 

excuse me?  did you see where I put "some" in that post.

read!

and calm down.  I doubt youd be this angry if it was Universal. wow.

You said you "get" why "some" could do that. 

This has nothing to do with the company and everything to do with shitty leaders like Kim Jong-un and his ilk. North-Korea's issues have been completely ignored for too long imo. They need an intervention. Also, I'm calm as a feather.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

North Korea is crazy. I hope we can see the Koreas reunite in our lifetime, South winning of course.