By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Pictures Hack Threat Elevates to National Security Threat Against MovieGoers

No-one here is addressing the real issue.

Why does Seth Rogen have an acting career?

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Around the Network

Time to put the fear of God in 'em.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

keroncoward said:

They never said they will kill anyone. Nice spin on things and i suggest you read your own link you provided.

Just wow.  You aren't very sharp lol.  Yes, yes, because 9/11 was a picnic.  Do you need time and dates and methods detailed in full text to understand a threat when it is given.   

"We will clearly show it to you at the very time and places 'The Interview' be shown (movie theathers keroncoward, they are talking about movie theathers okay?), including the premiere, how bitter fate those who seek fun in terror should be doomed to."

As a result, the interview with David Letterman was cancelled and several pre movie events.  Because people reconisze a clear threat when they see it.  They aren't spinning it.  

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sony-hackers-issue-warning-world-full-fear/story?id=27641600

CosmicSex said:
keroncoward said:

They never said they will kill anyone. Nice spin on things and i suggest you read your own link you provided.

Just wow.  You aren't very sharp lol.  Yes, yes, because 9/11 was a picnic.  Do you need time and dates and methods detailed in full text to understand a threat when it is given.   

"We will clearly show it to you at the very time and places 'The Interview' be shown (movie theathers keroncoward, they are talking about movie theathers okay?), including the premiere, how bitter fate those who seek fun in terror should be doomed to."

As a result, the interview with David Letterman was cancelled and several pre movie events.  Because people reconisze a clear threat when they see it.  They aren't spinning it.  

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sony-hackers-issue-warning-world-full-fear/story?id=27641600

Still have not seen anyting about killing but at least one person can read here. You guys are just reading a misleading headline and jumping to a misleading conclusion. What does this have to do about "killing" again? Tell me one more time so I can make sure i didnt miss the point.

Ninsect said:
How ironic that they call themselves Guardians of Peace

why?  just because you dont know what they fight for makes them automatically not fight for peace? I am pretty sure they know what they do more than we do.

Around the Network
keroncoward said:

Still have not seen anyting about killing but at least one person can read here. You guys are just reading a misleading headline and jumping to a misleading conclusion. What does this have to do about "killing" again? Tell me one more time so I can make sure i didnt miss the point.

"how bitter fate those who seek fun in terror should be doomed to."
"The world will be full of fear."
"Remember the 11th of September 2001"
"We recommend you keep yourself distant from the places at that time."
(If your house is nearby, you'd better leave.)

Do you think they want people to get away so they can throw a surprise party?

They're empty threats, sure, but they're still threats. I say it's time for some prolonged "routine drills" on the outskirts of North Korean water. That stuff really pisses Kimmy off.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

*whistles*

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Gnac said:

You sir, are hilarious. :D

OT: Now I want to go see this movie and see what the fuss is about ....

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Gnac said:

lol
Not sure but because of it I have moved to hollywood, Sold all all my belongings and almost positive I can land such movies.

This just shows how much of a coward hypocrites they are. They call themselves Guardians of Peace, yet they threaten people with terrorist attacks. Whose peace are they guarding while making petty threats like these?