By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - (July 11th, PS3 tops the Wii!) PS3 SW will be able to surpass Wii and 360? VGC numbers.

Tagged games:

Will PS3 pass anyone?

No. 70 23.73%

Yes, but only the Wii 43 14.58%

Yes, but only the 360 (huh?) 37 12.54%

Yes, will pass both (Wii/360) 144 48.81%

Total:294
BraLoD said:
Teeqoz said:

What other numbers are there? How high are they?

PS3 sits at 877 (9M more) and both Wii and 360 sits around 930 (way over the numbers here).
I'll link you there.

I found them.

Around the Network
tak13 said:
DonFerrari said:

Uhnnnnnnnnn I expect longer lifetimes because of price still high and longer gen. But of course ps4 sucess can kill it faster.

I had said back in 2013 on a comment that ps4 would kill ps3 and same for wii against wii u!:PThe second truly happened in 2013 and the first is maybe happening now!:P

as you see this week the wii software is above the wii u, ps3 above ps4 and 360 above x1. nothing has been killed yet and ps3 beat the ps4 SW weekly a few times late this year. 

I think that the PS3 can easily destroy the WII and at the end it will also easily catch up to the Xbox 360.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

But the 360 has a lot more under tracked games then the PS3 so the vgchartz number are off.

Chris Hu said:
But the 360 has a lot more under tracked games then the PS3 so the vgchartz number are off.

Where are you getting this notion from?

Around the Network
Groundking said:
Chris Hu said:

Where are you getting this notion from?

There just are since it was released earlier DOA4 is a perfect example.

Ps3 has a shit ton of heavily undertracked games. Either way the Wii will fall and the ps3 will be second for both hardware and software.

Kerotan said:
Ps3 has a shit ton of heavily undertracked games. Either way the Wii will fall and the ps3 will be second for both hardware and software.

360 has more since it was released earlier.

Mr.Playstation said:

I think that the PS3 can easily destroy the WII and at the end it will also easily catch up to the Xbox 360.

Yeah it only needed 8-9 years to do it. You sure it is not very easiy?

Chris Hu said:
Kerotan said:

360 has more since it was released earlier.

That's not proof of anything.