By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts Week Ending 13 December 2014

walsufnir said:
Versus_Evil said:
Not surprised by Forza 5 being so high, literally every advert I've seen on the UK for Xbox one has it bundled in.

Then it would score higher than it currently does, wouldn't it?

Yes that's true, but I would bet my house that it's recharted due to bundles.

Around the Network

5 PS4 games at top 10. Excellent. Its doing great.

daredevil.shark said:
5 PS4 games at top 10. Excellent. Its doing great.

Certainly is. Think its on top this week. Seen a lot of advertising by Argos/Game advertising it. Good job SCEUK

Versus_Evil said:

ok first reply hopefully I do this right. I agree it should be higher but this is a year old game the majority of people who where gonna by it already have probably. Deffo more appealing bundles out there then this. Could explain why is so low.

You have to use the quote button if you want to directly reply to a certain comment.

sully1311 said:
walsufnir said:
Versus_Evil said:
Not surprised by Forza 5 being so high, literally every advert I've seen on the UK for Xbox one has it bundled in.

Then it would score higher than it currently does, wouldn't it?

Yes that's true, but I would bet my house that it's recharted due to bundles.

Yeah, sure! But if it was bundled like said before, it would've been way higher, like Driveclub.

Around the Network
sully1311 said:
DerNebel said:
I wonder if the Driveclub hold is only thanks to the bundle or if last weeks positive internet buzz had something to do with it as well. Anyway great week for the PS4.

100% bundle. You basically can't buy a ps4 without it in the UK.

You mean unless you go for the Destiny, GTA 5 or Little Big Planet 3 options instead right?

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

kowenicki said:
Yeah in the UK the PS4 deals are very, very good. really advertising the PS$ like crazy here, both 3rd party retailers and SONY ads.

At least in the UK, Sony dont seem to be just laying down and accepting the ONE deals.

Very competitive here. Possibly the most competitive maket there is.

Hard to call the week on hardware, possibly PS4 just edging it or a tie? Either way, both will be still selling gangbusters.

Seeing the week over week jump for bundled PS4 games I would think the PS4 sold a lot of Hardware.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Wow, PS4 software jumped up this week and DriveClub holds well. 

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

sully1311 said:
DerNebel said:
I wonder if the Driveclub hold is only thanks to the bundle or if last weeks positive internet buzz had something to do with it as well. Anyway great week for the PS4.

100% bundle. You basically can't buy a ps4 without it in the UK.

If that were true the game would've sold as much as PS4 in the past few weeks but it hasn't. It's more like 40-50% of PS4's total sales.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

kowenicki said:
Yeah in the UK the PS4 deals are very, very good. really advertising the PS$ like crazy here, both 3rd party retailers and SONY ads.

At least in the UK, Sony dont seem to be just laying down and accepting the ONE deals.

Very competitive here. Possibly the most competitive maket there is.

Hard to call the week on hardware, possibly PS4 just edging it or a tie? Either way, both will be still selling gangbusters.

Do you think sales this week would be higher or lower than BF week in the UK? I wonder if they're both above 100k still

The One and Only

VizionEck.com