By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bet: PS4 won't sell under 180k any week in 2015

Goodnightmoon said:
Kerotan said:

Depends if you go by vgchartz numbers or not.  Because currently the Wii U is overtracked slightly and the vita undertracked by a good bit.

That´s what some people says but... I have to go with vgchartz numbers, because we don´t have any others...

We have logical conclusions. Wii u shipments from nintendo suggested a slight overtracking On here. Likewise for the vita. 

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Goodnightmoon said:

That´s what some people says but... I have to go with vgchartz numbers, because we don´t have any others...

We have logical conclusions. Wii u shipments from nintendo suggested a slight overtracking On here. Likewise for the vita. 

And this is why VGC have to often adjust their figures when official figures are available.  I agree with you.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Kerotan said:
Goodnightmoon said:

bet?

Depends if you go by vgchartz numbers or not.  Because currently the Wii U is overtracked slightly and the vita undertracked by a good bit.

We dont know that (vita). Its Undertracked in the US by around 200k, thats all we kno. We dont have any shipment #s either, except that its under 11.2mil by 2015.

Also Vita is going to be most likely down (too early to tell as of now of course it can be flat). WiiU might be flat or slightly up/down.

Again we dont know anything other than sold #s for Japan/US. Thats it^ 

So it seems like the bet is still running...

Yup...RO friggin rocked  

Just as planned, those who laugh at this bet will be ashamed http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=199126&page=4#1

An average of 220k each week since january

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

Oh please guys, now because PS4 is undertracked not mean that isn't dropped below 180k in January.

You pretty dam right sir.

Deserves apologies.

Good bet.

PS. It is lovely see people eating crow.

And even without China, which was including in his prediction, impressive

aLkaLiNE said:
It isn't over yet. Patience is a virtue. So many people eager to jump the gun and crow about a failure based on a site that has spotty tracking at best. We should be able to call it after Sony announces next sell through numbers (and then correlating to our tracking here). I still have faith in you OP, I'm sure December sell through is a larger percent in America than ROW.

HAAAAAAA!

Ryng_Tolu said:
Oh please guys, now because PS4 is undertracked not mean that isn't dropped below 180k in January.

Accept your fail