By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bet: PS4 won't sell under 180k any week in 2015

aLkaLiNE said:
Colocho said:

u had the right idea BUUUUT, U cracked under pressure! ...  smh!  Lol

Was hoping that would get overlooked lol

I just couldn't resist! lol. 

Around the Network

Congrats. It seem very likely. I don't really understand why people use VGChartz as a determining factor in predictions when it has been proven to be wrong beyond a shadow of doubt again and again. You guys must be gluttons for punishment :) Why would you ever use anything other than official sales? (Unless we are talking about Xbox this gen in lieu of official sales)

ethomaz said:
Wiggy said:
Its rare when thread bumps are about how someone was right

The high number of wrong posts were the bealtiful of the thread.

Ha, i guess you're right, that's why people are here. OP has become a sideshow in his own thread.

hoggin' all the action, I see...

Wiggy said:
ethomaz said:
Wiggy said:
Its rare when thread bumps are about how someone was right

The high number of wrong posts were the bealtiful of the thread.

Ha, i guess you're right, that's why people are here. OP has become a sideshow in his own thread.

What's up? :)

I dont know what more funny. The people that were certin then fed crow after VGC #s or the people feeding crow then eatting it after Official #s lmao

Around the Network
LordLichtenstein said:
Wiggy said:

ha, its your time to dole out crow! Steer the conversation to be about how right you (currently) are!

hoggin' all the action, I see...

Wiggy said:
LordLichtenstein said:

ha, its your time to dole out crow! Steer the conversation to be about how right you (currently) are!

Nah, I never was the bragging type. However, I am  glad my prediction is still in play :)

ethomaz said:

You pretty dam right sir.

Deserves apologies.

Good bet.

PS. It is lovely see people eating crow.

King Kerotan has been busy cooking crow all day.  But like sony and the ps4 i just can't meet demand!  some people even getting double servings... Hehehe 

-snip-

YukanaSenix alt obliterated -RavenXtra

I mean.... We could just start quoting people. This is the happiest (and second) crow I'll eat