By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bet: PS4 won't sell under 180k any week in 2015

kowenicki said:
I dont think I have seen this thread before. I'm staggered so many people thought this was a lock in. The main reasoning seems to be it will def be up year on year. This seems to be at odds with what some of those same people have just in the npd thread. Funny.

That's not the only thing that's funny.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network

It isn't over yet. Patience is a virtue. So many people eager to jump the gun and crow about a failure based on a site that has spotty tracking at best. We should be able to call it after Sony announces next sell through numbers (and then correlating to our tracking here). I still have faith in you OP, I'm sure December sell through is a larger percent in America than ROW.

Kerotan said:
darkenergy said:

It is and so are other predictions as well.

Yeah there are tons. Wii u beating the vita this year and x1 passing the ps4 in the usa this year.  PS4 beating the ps2. 3ds beating the psp. There are tons. 

That is not one of them

I take it back. You definitely already lost lol

Yeah, PS4 is underperformant imo.
It will sell more than in 2014, but not by a lot.

Don't expect 20,000,000 PS4 this year, or ever.
17,500,000 this year with +20% up is my bet (and i'm generous, considering that is dropped by -30% in Jenuary, a more realistic prediction is 10% to 15% up).

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
Kerotan said:

Yeah there are tons. Wii u beating the vita this year and x1 passing the ps4 in the usa this year.  PS4 beating the ps2. 3ds beating the psp. There are tons. 

That is not one of them

It won't pass it this year 

Kerotan said:
Goodnightmoon said:

That is not one of them

bet?

Goodnightmoon said:
Kerotan said:

bet?

Depends if you go by vgchartz numbers or not.  Because currently the Wii U is overtracked slightly and the vita undertracked by a good bit.

Kerotan said:
Goodnightmoon said:

bet?

Depends if you go by vgchartz numbers or not.  Because currently the Wii U is overtracked slightly and the vita undertracked by a good bit.

That´s what some people says but... I have to go with vgchartz numbers, because we don´t have any others...

Not below 180k weekly for PS4 was a bit too much optimistic. I'm happy if PS4 will stay between 120k and 250k for all the weeks before Nov the 1st. 250k as peak when big games are out.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.