By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - John Mccain Won the Republican Nomination. Your thoughts?

Anyone that supports the military machine and war for oil would get my vote.

Around the Network

Yeah the thing about the formula that screws it up is how I divided up Hispanics.  Mccain is like the perfect Republican for Hispanic voters against a Democrat.  The landslide it popped out in California for Mccain vs. Obama is because Hispanics are 33% of the population, and I think generally speaking Mccain would beat Obama 2:1 among Hispanic voters, at least based on the current trends.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

I think that it is a good choice, he is a strong canditate and could potentially accomplish a lot, be it good or bad.

First thought sigfigs

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

John McCain will be tough to beat but I'm confident that once he faces greater scrutiny, independent voters will abandon him quickly. The voters simply are not buying what the gop is selling this year.. as evidenced by the overwhelming turnout in the Democratic primaries.

Around the Network

Second thought - summerize

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

Third thought - remove population as it is only really good for popular vote.

ioi + 1

Now its about damn time! Way to go McCain. Anyway, the Dem turnout is based on sad pretense due to Bush admin. What Dem. voters dont realize is that they are supporting progressives. Do some research on that and its link to early fascism in the 20th century not that I's saying Hillary or Obama are Hitlers but their doctrine is based on big gov't, state-based economic policy, etc.

Have a good night!

halogamer1989 said:
Now its about damn time! Way to go McCain. Anyway, the Dem turnout is based on sad pretense due to Bush admin. What Dem. voters dont realize is that they are supporting progressives. Do some research on that and its link to early fascism in the 20th century not that I's saying Hillary or Obama are Hitlers but their doctrine is based on big gov't, state-based economic policy, etc.

Have a good night!

Uhm.. I think you should learn a bit more about history. Mussolini, Hitler and Franco were all right-wing dictators and the Bolsheviks were left-wing. Totalitarianism can come from either side. 

I`ll vote for um your mom. just kidding