By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Why isn't there a NBA thread?

I kinda stopped from following the NBA since the the Magic became a mediocre team again. And, honestly, basketball isn't as exciting as watching fotball or soccer.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

You are welcome. Official Nba thread

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Woo, go Raptors!

ps3-sales! said:

You are welcome. Official Nba thread

Yes! Thanks man 

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network

.elas 

I hate to say this but I think the Cavaliers will make it to the finals out of the East. In the West I still like the Spurs as long as they are relatively healthy when the playoffs start they can win even without having home court in any of their series. The can be like the 94-95 Houston Rockets that won it all as a 6th seed in the West.

Now that Derick Rose is out for the rest of the season and the playoffs it just got even easier for the Cavs to win the East.

Chris Hu said:
Now that Derick Rose is out for the rest of the season and the playoffs it just got even easier for the Cavs to win the East.

Yup Cavs are most likely going to the finals. I can see Atlanta giving them some trouble though. Ultimately I think it will be the Cavaliers and Warriors in the finals.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Wait what happened to the new NBA thread? xD