By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Why isn't there a NBA thread?

Sports section should have major threads stickied

NBA
NHL
foozball
Euro
World cup
Champions
olympics

Around the Network

Would love if someone made a official NBA or Basketball thread would post once in a while.

well Im close to cleveland so ill go with cleveland
plus we got lebron anyway XD

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

OfficerRaichu15 said:

*cough* Lebron cant finish games *cough*

OfficerRaichu15 said:

Nope its not going to happen they still don't have a bench plus the team chemistry still isn't there.  Was hoping for the Spurs to finally repeat doesn't look to promising either since they kinda had a rough start and Golden State looks very good. 

Around the Network

The nba is completely irrelevant until Christmas, and then irrelevant for another month until after college football and the nfl playoffs have wrapped up.

cheshirescat said:
The nba is completely irrelevant until Christmas, and then irrelevant for another month until after college football and the nfl playoffs have wrapped up.

Agree with this for the most part that being said its been a interesting season so far the 76ers almost had the worst start to a season and the Golden State Warriors are having one of the best starts to a season so far.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand Rondo is a Maverick

Yes, the Mavs just got a lot better.

Chris Hu said:
Yes, the Mavs just got a lot better.

But still not a Finals worthy team.