By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Street Fighter vs Tomb Raider: which has more impact?

SF will live on long after people beat Tomb Raider's campaign.

Around the Network

Street Fighter, both short term and long term.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

If street fighter wasnt know for multiple incarnations of the same game with there rebranding of super or ultra then there would be a bigger impact! Tomb raider may come to ps4 sooner than street fighter 5 ultra comes to xbox but most people are trained now to know street fighter will have multi release unlike tomb a may just wait.

Street fighter for it's impact on the industry as a whole and it's world wide popularity, and the fact that it's still the go to brawler for professional gaming tournaments around the globe. Some people will likely talk shite about it and try to discredit it but it will only show they have no idea what they are talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

I'll go with SF5. SF4 ps3 version sold 4m whereas Tomb Raider sold 1.75 on xbox 360. Tomb Raider will also be on xbox 360 at launch if I'm not mistaken, eating up sales of the xbox one version. though, I have to admit I'm not sure whether SF has the same selling power that it once had.

Around the Network
Nicklesbe said:
Street fighter for it's impact on the industry as a whole and it's world wide popularity, and the fact that it's still the go to brawler for professional gaming tournaments around the globe. Some people will likely talk shite about it and try to discredit it but it will only show they have no idea what they are talking about.

The only thing that deserves to be discredited is its popularity.  8 million sales with 8 different games on two platforms...

None of them will have the impact the corresponding fanbases think they will have. That's for sure.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Tomb Raider, the game is ready to become one of the elite and thats why it has so much attention. If I had to choose one of them to own Tomb Raider is the game without even having to think about it. Street Fighter V is just another 2D fighter like all the ones before it.

Street Fighter to me. They ruined Tomb Raider for me by Unchartifying it.

Street Fighter is the bigger franchise.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st