By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So DriveClub just smoked Forza

LudicrousSpeed said:
It sure does! Now imagine if it were 30 fps and if Turn10 had a whole extra year to work on the game, it might look even better.

Than Driveclub?

Around the Network

I see, i just need to post 200+  like that guy to star trolling people that I don´t know, that makes sense ... XD

Aphelion said:

With the weather update visually is so cloce to real life no game comes even close.  Given the giant difference in overall graphics it is showing, any else like me here who just cant wait for the eventual Forza 6 and GT7 showdowm.  Both high quality franchises, but i think PS4 clearly evident power advanbtage will be the reason for all around GT standing head and shoulders above Forza but only is Kaz's stubborness doe snot hold it back from being trualy the racer of this gen.

So we're comparing an open world racing game on a weaker console and a closed of one in a stronger console? Really lol

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Goodnightmoon said:
Goodnightmoon said:
Barkley said:
Goodnightmoon said:

What the ****? I have played both, i have friends you know? I play with their consoles sometimes, do you know anything about me to say that? 

Friends? What are they?

Oh, I see,  I´m new here so I still don´t know who are the trolls, now i can see one, hello troll, nice to meet you :3

I see, i just need to post 200+  like that guy to star trolling people that I don´t know, that makes sense ... XD

Did you just quote yourself?

LordLichtenstein said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
It sure does! Now imagine if it were 30 fps and if Turn10 had a whole extra year to work on the game, it might look even better.

Than Driveclub?

My crystal ball is being cleaned, sorry.

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
I´m a PC and WiiU gamer, i don´t like ps4 and One, but come on, Forza 2 is so much better, i´d like to have it and i don´t really like realistic racing games, but it´s great, driveclub it´s a very weak game.

...but have you played either of them, though? 

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

FH goes for gameplay, Driveclub goes for visuals. It is that simple. I don't even know how Driveclub's weather update is fun, hinders gameplay.

eww driveclub and forza..

thats all i had to say :(

-runs-

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I'm not really getting the comparison here, one is open world and 60fps, the other isn't open world and isn't 60fps.

Seriously why make a thread for the purpose of discussion when there isn't any to be had, clearly none to be had for FH2 even though it's clearly mentioned in the title, any talk of that is met with constant downplay and only "omgz teh graphix" gloat and praise for DC with just screen shots, it appears to be another vs thread to only serve gloating purposes with downplaying as dessert.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
At least include a gif or two to show the graphics if you are gonna make a thread like this... Jeez

I could honestly mistake that for real life. Even the die hard PC guys are blowing their load on this. Now I just need a bigger TV. *.*