By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Fans: What Country/City Would you Like Gen 7 to be Based On?

burninmylight said:
SanAndreasX said:
California has my vote. You could travel along freeways in your own car.

Texas might be interesting, too.

You could play as a kid sitting in the back of a car playing Pokemon while stuck in traffic for hours because it takes forever to get ANYWHERE in LA and Dallas!

But seriously though, it should take place in Oklahoma. In the games and anime, there is absolutely nothing to do in society that doesn't revolve around Pokemon, so it would fit perfectly. And we're right below the heart of America, so what does that make us? The intestines? Game Freak could work with that.

Besides, Texas and Oklahoma aren't covered with annoying water that you'd have to cross. There's the Trinity River, the Red River, the Canadian River, a few lakes, and that's it. :)

Around the Network

Africa, all black characters

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

I'd like it to be in Russia/China. Plus even space. So they can expand on the space program that was setup in Hoenn. A moon base of sorts. Maybe that's were the enemy team is located. Certain pokemon that are designed to go into space (Dexosy, Celfairy, Arcues, Palkia etc.) would be needed to reach it as a puzzle.

Antarctica. Piplup would be the new Pidgey/Starly.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Canada cause we are awesome

I was going to say the same thing but in a more polite way...sorry XD

Around the Network
Ninten78 said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Canada cause we are awesome

I was going to say the same thing but in a more polite way...sorry XD

Loll, I am "sorry" that I took your moment away xP

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

VanceIX said:

You know what would be cool? If we had a Pokemon game set in ancient times around when the 3000 year old war happened, maybe right after it.

Modem day Pokemon? I would like it based off of London.

Funny thing is i believe we will get that in Pokemon Z. I really feel like they'll do something awesome like that especially with the story and maybe time travel (hello mega celebi :p

tbone51 said:
VanceIX said:

You know what would be cool? If we had a Pokemon game set in ancient times around when the 3000 year old war happened, maybe right after it.

Funny thing is i believe we will get that in Pokemon Z. I really feel like they'll do something awesome like that especially with the story and maybe time travel (hello mega celebi :p

If we do, I would be estatic. Like, maybe you can travel between the modern day period and the ancient era period, with the world changing when you do? Something like the Dark World for ALttP would be so cool.

Make it happen Nintendo!

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

VanceIX said:
tbone51 said:
VanceIX said:

If we do, I would be estatic. Like, maybe you can travel between the modern day period and the ancient era period, with the world changing when you do? Something like the Dark World for ALttP would be so cool.

Make it happen Nintendo!

Exactly wat i was thinking in a way. Either that or the country to the East is where the game takes place (i forgot the reasons but people found out convincing theories a year ago

I recall seeing something that suggested it was going to be an Eastern setting. Like China or India or somewhere in Asia that isn't Japan. People were theorizing it would come out with the release of whatever hardware they were releasing in China, as a launch title there. I think it would be cool.

Aside from that, I think Europe needs some more exploring. Australia would be really cool for the new species of Pokemon we'd see there. Lots of Kangaskhan, I imagine, and tons of poison types, but there's some really weird wildlife in Australia so if they didn't take advantage of that for new Pokemon it'd be a shame.