By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sonys american Reign has ended.

Around the Network
starcraft said:
And this was with shortages for half the week....hehehe

So this is a slight spike in 360 sales because of people waiting to get a 360 the last couple of months, got one half way through the week. Next week 360 sales will be down slightly.

kingofwale said:
another 200K for Wii. I wonder if there has been another miscalculation. ;)

Wasn't ioi's reason for the "miscalculation" that the numbers for Sunday which shouldn't have been counted last week were included.  So they would have logically just been pushed to this week explaining the boost.

Btw Na sales look rly healthy... i mean the console that came in last place excluding PS2 sold 76k(PSP)... i mean last year the leading console was selling abt that much. Just seems weird doesnt it?

Still expecting nice software numbers. Last week had a good lineup, adn want to see what kind of debut Big willy unleashed had

kingofwale, stop the trolling already, im really starting to hate you

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

I hope you can sleep better tonight. i know it's been a rough couple of weeks for you.

So what do you win if your prefered console sells more than another?

I think the PS3 might be getting over tracked. I just can't imagine the console selling like that. I want to see NPD's numbers.

VGchartz numbers are showing me what I want to see, but I'm having a hard time believing it. It's just to good to be true.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

@ neos

Oh come on. He put a smiley face at the end. You know he was joking.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Ps3 is STILL showing a 200% INCREASE over last year...

thats still unprecedented

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

outlawauron said:
@ neos

Oh come on. He put a smiley face at the end. You know he was joking.

I wouldn't mind explaining to a newbie that it's a joke, but COME ON!  This is a gaming forum after all, playful light jabs are really that out of orders?

Anyway, I'm actually shocked to see increase in all consoles vs last week, With no big game releases whatsoever. 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)