By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Experience will be an annual event like Blizzcon

http://ps4daily.com/2014/12/psx-annual-event/

Did you get to attend PSX this year? If not, all hope is not lost because this event will be held annually from now on!

PlayStation’s Adam Boyes confirmed during a stream on Sunday afternoon that there wasn’t a slip-up in the PlayStation Keynote; PSX will be held annually from this day forward.

The PlayStation Experience was home to over 20 new game announcements — some of which you can find on our front page — for both the PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 4 as well as the first look at gameplay footage for Naughty Dog’s upcoming PS4 exclusive,Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End.

With this new revelation, that adds yet another conference where the team at Sony will have the opportunity to announce a slew of PS4 and PS Vita games.

Around the Network

That's awesome. More things to look forward to next year.

Pretty good news! I look forward to more SE trolling next year!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

nice, more conferences to reintroduce TLG at

Awesome. Gives more to look forward to each year.

Let's hope the awkwardness gets toned down a bit though. We dont need another guy with a fork up there

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

Great. I'm going to try to go next year.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I wonder if Microsoft will have something like this or Nintendo Direct...

See if they have the content to justify a yearly show.

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!

Yeah it was entertaining to watch. I hope they make the show a little shorter next year. 2 hours seemed a little too long.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Cool, but it's not like there will be any notable announcements considering E3 exists.