By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Edit: Anita Sarkeesian is not helping with the development of Mirrors Edge; Rejoice!

Well we aren't being obtuse enough with this petition... we should demand EA to cancell the game if Anita isn't demoted.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

EA and the woman is a perfect math no? Lol

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
TRAVIS!!! said:
fireburn95 said:

I dont pretend to speak for gamers. But I have a pretty good idea of what gamers, or at least GamerGate want, or dont want, and that is a good game.

Anita's position is that she is a voice for females in an industry where females are excluded.

Well, I'm not really a big fan of bad games myself...and do you think a game with a feminist viewpoint can't be good?

She isn't a feminist.

Guess she chose the wrong name for her show then!

Zoombael said:
vivster said:
While this petition is useless and makes gamers look even more misogynistic I don't want this woman near any game, let alone my most anticipated game of this gen.

How does it make gamers look more misogynisitic?

Reminder: Mirrors Edge is a game in which the protagonist is an average looking female of asian origin with no big boobs and wearing non sexy sportswear.

I actually think the protagonist is quite good looking and strong minded... I would totally marry someone like her... my with is quite similar to the protagonist.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Maybe she's helping the developers out by showing them all the parkour she's been doing running from her house lawl!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

I signed the petition. I love girls, woman, fems, straight, gays, black, white, brown... hell I even love aliens. But I am not supporting this woman, and her brand of propaganda.

Watch the quote trees guys, 3 per post.

DonFerrari said:
Zoombael said:
vivster said:
While this petition is useless and makes gamers look even more misogynistic I don't want this woman near any game, let alone my most anticipated game of this gen.

How does it make gamers look more misogynisitic?

Reminder: Mirrors Edge is a game in which the protagonist is an average looking female of asian origin with no big boobs and wearing non sexy sportswear.

I actually think the protagonist is quite good looking and strong minded... I would totally marry someone like her... my with is quite similar to the protagonist.

Aside from the point that i didn't say Faith is bad looking. This is exactly why it begs the question why of all the games Mirrors Edge needs consulting from a self centered femnazi. And why there are people who support her even in this.

On the other hand it proves how wrong she and her supporters are.

This whole thing sucks majorly. Before this whole scam i didn't care about women in the world of gaming. Hell, it rather makes me a "misogynist" than otherwise.

Hunting Season is done...

If she wants to make a game, let her make a game. Maybe she can gain some perspective on the crap she is saying

SMGDFH at any gaming-related petition on change.org.